SMUT

Thank you guys for saying that you wanted more of the story so here you are!

Sasuke's Pov

"Well then... I have something to confess." I felt like I was gonna have one of those panic attacks again but I had to tell Naruto my feelings.
Now or never.
"I have feelings for you Naruto.. I actually love you. I don't know how you really feel though, you have mixed messages here. It's been now three years since I had these feelings for you. Every time I see you and your smile I just want to hold you in my arms. If you don't expect my feelings it's okay cau-"
"It's not okay!" Naruto suddenly bursted out.

"Sasuke.. I-I... I also feel the same way. Even if it does seem like I mostly see you as a rival, I also have feelings.. I'm sorry if I made you feel like you had to run away since I pushed you off at the ramen shack. If we're being honest here I kinda wish I didn't."

I couldn't take it anymore. Suddenly I slammed Naruto against the tree trying not to be to aggressive then we started to kiss.

It wasn't even 5 seconds before I started to use my tongue. Desperately asking for entrance it was soon then granted. I started to go explore his mouth trying to reach every place I could reach. Naruto steadily melted in as I explored with my tongue, as I started to get hard.

Narrator's POV

Sasuke soon found himself moving on from Naruto's mouth to his collar bone giving him hickeys.
"Nnn" Naruto moaned a bit while biting his lips
Sasuke wanted to hear Naruto's moans so then he rubbed his knee against Naruto's crotch.
"Ah!" Naruto moaned. Sasuke was really impatient.
Sasuke teleported Naruto to Sasuke's room.
Sasuke pushed Naruto on the bed and they continued to make out but Sasuke started to unzip the blonde's jacket. Sasuke took one of his free hands and play with one of Naruto's nipples.
Naruto started to moan a bit.
"S-Sasuke.."

"Let me hear you more.." Sasuke said teasing the blonde.
Sasuke played with Naruto's nipples for a bit more than got to his lower parts. Sasuke slowly unzipped Naruto's pants making the blonde anxious and started to squirm a bit.

Time skip when they are actually naked lmao

"Suck." Sasuke said to Naruto with his dick practically being shoved in his face.
Naruto started to suck swirling his tongue around causing Sasuke to groan.
Naruto pumping him until Sasuke shoved his dick further Naruto's throat causing him to gag a bit.

a bit later..~

Naruto was lying on his back as Sasuke inserted one finger inside him.
"Ahnn" Naruto moaned a bit.
Then Sasuke started to add another finger and began scissoring him.
Naruto moaned a bit more as his hole got open.

Then he was ready. Sasuke inserted himself inside Naruto's hole causing him to moan quite loud. Shivers traveled Naruto's body from head to toe.
Sasuke waited a bit for Naruto to relax then he started to move.

Sasuke started to thrust inside Naruto trying to pace himself. Naruto was beginning to feel pleasure as Sasuke started to harden inside him. Sasuke groaned as he shared the same pleasure on his end.
Naruto wanted to feel more.
"F-faster.." Naruto said in a seductive tone making Sasuke more turned on than he already was.

Sasuke's pace became faster and faster, clapping Naruto's thighs.
"Ahhh!" Naruto said as a wave of pleasure came over him.
"Sasuke I'm gonna-"
"Let's cum together." Sasuke said.

A few more thrusts more as both males cummed on each other's stomach. Both panting and sweating, Sasuke fell on the other side of the bed. He looked at Naruto and so did him.

"I love you Naruto Uzamaki." Sasuke confesses once more.
"I love you too." Naruto confessed back.

The two took a bath then going into the bed to cuddle as both fell under a slumber.

author's note

So I hope you guys like it! It was my first smut ever and I'm sorry if there any errors but I did try rereading this. More chapters to come in the future and thanks for supporting the story!