Talk it out

NOTE: I do not mean to offend anyone with panic attacks, this chapter was not meant to offend anyone in any way.

Kakashi sensei appears in a cloud of smoke.
"Hey guys-" Kakashi sensei must've realized that Sasuke wasn't there.
"Where's Sasuke?"
"I don't know" me and Sakura said at the same time.
"Well we need to find him."

"Where could have he gone?" Sakuta questioned.
"Sasuke isn't a very open-"
"I know.." I interrupted Kakashi sensei.
"Well where then?" Kakashi sensei asked.

Sasuke's POV

I was packing up my things..
To go somewhere far away.
I really do love Naruto but I'm pretty sure I hurt him..
He probably hates me and he should.

I didn't know where to go. I didn't wanna betray my village but only for him...

Only...

Time skip

I had just entered the forest, getting closer to the end of the village. It wouldn't be long until I became a rouge ninja... Suddenly I started getting flashback(s).
All the times I spent with Naruto.. all the times I was able to see his smile. His laughter.. before I knew it I had tears streaming down my face. My eyes were probably red as hell.. my heart was beating fast and I didnt know what to do..

All of a sudden I start to hyperventilate. I felt so dizzy, the room was spinning. I just kept running but I tripped not looking where I was going.. Almost falling I got a hold of a branch. Then I heard the sounds of shouting.

Naruto's POV

I only guessed the forest cause I remember a conversation me and Sasuke had, about where we would run off to. I guess that came in handy.
Me, Sakura, and Kakashi sensei shouted Sasuke's name over and over.

We soon found ourself reaching closer to the end of the forest and I started to panic a bit. Just then..

"Sasuke kun?! Is that you!?" Sakura shouted.
"W-where?" I asked worryingly almost shouting.
"There!" She pointed.
"Sasuke! Come down!" Kakashi sensei yelled.

A minute goes by

"W-why isn't he moving sensei?.." I asked.
"He's having a panic attack.." Kakashi sensei replied.
"How can you tell from here!?" Sakura asked.
"If you look closer he-"

Then my heart broke as I saw Sasuke falling down.

"No!!!!!" (I shouldn't be laughing lmfao) Sakura screamed.
"Sasuke!" I exclaimed.
Kakashi sensei then poofed and caught Sasuke before he fell hitting the hard ground.
"Let me put him down" Kakashi sensei said almost with his voice cracking which made me want to cry harder.
Kakashi sensei set him down.

"Wait! I think he's awake!" I said as I noticed his eyes flutter a bit.
His breathing was in a disastrous pattern, very rough like. His eyes were reddish pink like he's been crying a lot.
To top it off, he was shaking and he looked miserable. I felt myself let go tears and no sound came out as to how much pain I felt.

"H-help me p-please" Sasuke said in a raspy voice.

Time skip: hospital room ig lmao

Sasuke's POV

I suddenly wake up in a cold sweat heavily breathing. I shot up quickly but shortly followed by a groan of pain "Fuck my back.."

I looked around the room but it didn't take me long to see a worried Naruto with heavily watered eyes.
"Sasuke!" then Naruto rushed to my bedside.
"I-I was so worried.." I saw the pain in his eyes and I felt truly guilty. I didn't think he'd care and I was being selfish to not just him but everyone else too. Even if most of my clan is dead.
Naruto suddenly started to have tears roll down his face and I knew it was my fault. I didn't wanna say the wrong thing to him but I suddenly had an idea.

I just grabbed his face and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss and Naruto did seem a bit surprised but I noticed he started to give in. This went on for a few more seconds before we'd be close to making out. Soon then we parted away with a thin string of saliva, (Idk if that's supposed to sound weird or hot) me and Naruto were both panting.

"Sasuke I-" soon then the doors swung open followed by a pink haired banshee, Kakashi sensei, and a nurse. "SASUKE KUN~!" the banshee said completely knocking over my soon to be boyfriend.
"Hey you just-" I was interrupted which got on my nerves "Sasuke kun~! I was so worried about you I thought you were gonna die!!!" I soon then had a massive headache from the screeching -.- but I did have flashbacks from earlier. Now that I think about it, what was really happening then..
The nurse soon then walked over with Kakashi sensei following behind her. "Sasuke you probably are wondering what happened to you right?" the nurse said as if she read my mind.

"Yes, I would like to know." I said a tad bit desperate.
"Well, you had a panic attack and it wasn't any ordinary early stage for a first timer. Since you have the blood of an Uchia and the Sharigan you could've had more chest pain than you probably already experienced. Fortunately it wasn't bad as it could have but Lady Tsunade had decided for you to stay one more day under supervision."
"Okay..." I said willingly.
I looked over at Naruto and he was twiddling his fingers but I could tell he was worried even if he wasn't directly looking at me.
Sakura had walked over to Kakashi sensei and the nurse probably asking for me to be set free earlier than one day so this was the perfect time to use my sharigan to contact Naruto without saying anything.

Hey we need to talk later..meet me in THE forest

Naruto looked over at me and nodded in agreement.

Time skip: the day

Kakashi Sensei gave us all a day of break so it was it was perfect for me and Naruto to meet.
I was just leaning on a tree until I saw Naruto.
Just plain old Naruto but that's why I love him.
Naruto walked over to me under the tree as I stood up.
"Hey.." I said.
"Hey.. are you o-okay..?" Naruto said.
I swear he's adorable I was already blushing hoping he wouldn't notice.
"Yeah.."
We stood there in one minute of silence depending on each other to break the ice.
Suddenly Naruto went ahead and spoke.
"So.. we need to talk about where our friendship.. or relationship stands."

CLIFFHANGER
next chapter might be smut teeheehee
Words: 1116