Unexpected kiss

CREDIT TO WHO MADE THE COVER!
(Trying to rush the chapters to smut)

Sasuke's POV

Naruto looked at me dead in the eyes. He seemed to be pretty serious. I could only look at his soft lips that I wanted to claim so badly.

"Sasuke let me go n-"
I cut Naruto off with a kiss.

It was deep. I could feel him trying to get me to back off but I couldn't stop. Naruto soon then stopped trying but he was squirming a bit. It was getting to the point where I couldn't breathe. I had to let go at some point but I didn't want to.

Soon then Naruto has enough.  Naruto pushed me away a tad bit harsh.
Me and Naruto basically had walked outside without noticing.
"Hey there guys!" saiid someone in a distance. It was Ayame.
"Oi Naruto we got that special sushi you asked us to get."
"I'll come back later."
"See you guys!" As Ayame said as she walked inside.
Naruto started to walk away.
"Wait Nar-" I was cut off. "Sasuke no. I'll see you tomorrow."
Maybe I should just let him go. I really felt bad.

Naruto's POV

I can't believe what Sasuke did. Not only did he force me into it, it was so unexpected. Especially how I feel about him. I'm a disappointed in Sasuke. He's usually the one not to really mess up but I guess he is human as well.

Time skip next day

I just had arrived to me and my comrades usual meeting spot. What wasn't usual is that Sasuke wasn't there yet and it was me and Sakura.

"Naruto?" Sakura asked in a very concerned voice. "What is it?" I asked.
"Where is Sasuke? Usually he is here before all of us.." just then Kakashi appeared.

Author's note: IK THIS IS SHORT ASF BUT I WANTED TO POST BEFORE NEW YEARS! ITS 12:35 AM AND THE 31ST OF DECEMBER 2018! If I have time i will make a smut chapter <3 ily all.