Basic information (Warnings and so on)

The drawing is bad, I know. It might become the cover though. You cannot tell, who it is. I'm pretty sure that you can't. If you can, have all the lupines around.
()()()()()()()()()

Hey there! So. Lets get on with it!

1. If I will include smut (which is possible 😉) I cannot sadly write about how bad it is for Transgender people (accurately). I'm sorry, I'm not trans, I don't have... that much... of the feeling when it happens.

2. I will be cursing, having homophobia, Transphobia, slight hints or statements about abuse and slight mentions to addictions and depression. Also hints to feeling suicidal or talk about attempted suicide.

3. Sexual content? Hell yes.

4. I'm a fucking asshole, deal with it.

5. My phone hates me, deal with the fact I'm not always able to answer.

6. Be kind to (possible) Other people reading this. Let the criticism come to me, not to someone else.

7. I plan to update this whenever I feel like it.

8. I'm not English, my grammar is shit, I'm aware.

9. I will be using my personal experience as a base. If you don't like, don't read it.

10. I like reading, I'm not here only to write.

11. July is a very busy month for me. If I still write this in July, don't expect me to update every single day. I'm going to Russia, elsewhere, middle of nowhere, I need to study, my Swedish is shit. I'm a busy as person.

12. If you wanna talk, I'm here... most of the time.

13. If you're expecting a masterpiece, go to caffeinetea . I can't hold up to that like she's able to.

14. If you don't wanna read men crying, please leave. I'm on a roll to break every stereotype I can think of.

15. Have fun. I'll update as soon as I can.