2 of November

The song has nothing, and I mean really shit to do with this story, I just fucking love it. It's Finnish, most of you will not understand shit. Just know that this guy is the end of MANY jokes, he is called Tuure. However this video is so gay that I must love it. But there is something about this song. It drove the youth of Finland crazy with hate or love. I ADORE IT! IT'S SHIT BUT ALSO REALLY COOL AND I CANNOT LIVE! Like oh my fucking God it's amazing!
()()()()()()()()

"Hey," I say, waving

"Hi Kyle," she says, waving back.

"I forgot to ask you. Do you still want to be called Butters or do you have some other name?" I ask.

"Well. I thought about Margarine. I mean, it's a mouth full but," she says.

"Can I shorten it? Like, a nickname?" I ask.

"Sure?" She asks.

"Can i call you Mari?" I ask.

"Where did you get Mari? Ooh. Yeah, it's nice," she says.

There is a moment of awkward silence.

"Well. Nice to see you again. Why weren't you here anyway?" I ask.

"I feel on a couple of rocks, really badly. I had to heal a little before I could come back," Bu-Fuck-Mari says.

She looks up at me, before eyeing the clock behind me.

"So. I have somewhere to be. I want to check up on the marks on my back. From falling. See you in class, Kyle," she says, smiling slightly at me before leaving.

"Okay. See you, Mari?" I ask.

"Sure," Mari says.

I smile while watching her run off.

"You together or something?" Stan asks.

"Me? With who?" I ask.

"Butters," Stan says.

"Don't be ridiculous, Stan. Not my type," I say.

"What is your type then?" Stan asks.

"Why do you want to know?" I ask.

"I might want to set you up or something. I mean, I have Wendy," Stan says.

"Dude. I can figure my love life out myself. That'd be really fucking gay, if you were figuring it out for me," i say.

"Oh come on. I wanna hear it," Stan says.

"I like emotional people. Those that aren't scared to show a bit of feels, holy shit it's far hotter than being a complete asshole. Although it pisses me off when people try to hide their emotions by showing a new stony face, I understand it. It's just so fucking terrible. Seriously, it's shit. If you feel something, show it and stop hiding it behind your fucking masculinity. Nope," I say.

"Can you say that without sounding needy as fuck?" Stan asks.

"I like emotional boys. That's pretty much the base for a relationship in my opinion," I say.

"Anything else?" Stan asks.

"Oh there are many other things but they're all plus. I mean, loyalty would be okay but I'm more open relationship guy. Being smart would be nice, I mean, I don't mind an idiot but easier to get mom to approve, if that someone is smart instead of someone that can't do shit," I say.

"Go on," Stan says.

"Being musical would be really really awesome. I'm a sucker for music to be honest with you," I say.

"You like someone?" Stan asks.

"At the moment? No, I'm pretty sure that I'm too picky. I mean, Token was really awesome but he belongs with Nichole instead of me. Every other opinion is either straight or I've tried already and it was not what I wanted. I mean, I could try a girl but homosexuality. I don't want to fuck a girl and most girls, right now, would like to fuck," I say.

"Am I that bad?" Stan jokes.

"First of all, Wendy is your girlfriend. Second of all, you've never shown any interest. I don't see, why you would anyway, you act pretty straight. Third of all, you're my best friend, I don't see a reason to be interested in you unless you told me your sexuality, told or showed me that you're interested in me and weren't with Wendy," I say.

"You could be interested?" Stan asks.

"Well yeah. I don't see any reason for that to be weird. You're my type, I just can't, right now, see you like that. And most likely will never have the change to. You're good looking, so?" I ask.

"My sexuality is confusing the shit out of me ever since Wens came out to me. I mean, I thought about it. Am I gay? Is it possible that I am? Or is it that Wens looks like a girl?" Stan asks.

"Came out?" I ask.

"Apparently I'm dating a gender fluid person who identifies as a boy right now. It's confusing me, really badly. Am I gay?" Stan asks.

"How would I know? There isn't a way for me to point out your sexuality. I didn't know I was a poly romantic homosexual until I was like 13, which is really early. You might need time. Are you interested in men? That'd be a good place to start. Or are you interested in people that are neither men or women or both? It's really a matter of that, nothing else. Sexuality isn't you waking up one day and saying 'Shit, I'm gay.' It's so much harder," I say.

"I don't know shit about being gay," Stan says, he looks like he's about to burst into tears.

"Stan. Being gay is like being straight. Although how would I know, what being straight feels like. It's just liking someone. Sure, you can find someone attractive. That's not a fool proof way though. It's really, when you like someone, a lot. And a lot means a lot. Sure, I mean, there are other ways to tell if you're attracted to men but that's the easier, at least in my opinion," I say.

"I don't even know, what it feels like being attracted to a guy," Stan says.

"Come by my house in a couple of days, I might have the nerves to answer your questions then," I say.