28 of November.

Dear diary. Hm. Nothing has been happening. Other than a MASS GATHERING OF CIS MEN IN DRESSES AND I'M SO HAPPY TO LIVE RIGHT NOW. IF GOD IS REAL HE HAS GIVEN THE WORLD SUCH A FUCKING GIFT. I ACTUALLY CAN'T!

So, lets start in the beginning. Stan called me two night ago (which is an upgrade! He is talking to me again!) and asked about dresses. I told him to look at his moms ones (because I'm so short THEY WOULD NOT HAVE FIT... well. On Craig maybe. Or with good luck, Stan. But people like Kyle and Token? No no no.) I thought it was a little weird but didn't think anything of it. Next Kyle came over and asked for nail polish. Which was also okay. He's gay! What am I expecting? And yes, I let him borrow it. Of course I did.

Apparently Token asked Nichole to do his make up that morning, with painted nails. When I got to school, Marie was there with MAKE UP AND IN A DRESS KYLE! And it was amazing! I couldn't hold my laughter. I loved the look (his nails were fabulous though.)

Next came Stan, Kenny and Craig. I don't know, how the fuck they got Craig into it but I don't care.
Then Token and Clyde. The next thing was, they had practiced doing something and ACTUALLY started to act like fucking 1800's women. I'm still crying happy tears! Holy shit! I love them all right now! It was so fucking awesome!

Marie was crying as well. I don't know why she was hugging them all, crying still. It was really weird. But the weirdest thing wasn't that, the weirdest thing happened way after.

Well. Our school play is happening again (we're doing Jesus' birthday again. Because Hamlet is happening at the end of the year.) and guess who is officially the first of the wise men? And guess who is the main angel?

The casting is something alike to.
Joseph: Token.
Maria: Kyle. (Who else would it be? He is the best around.)
The ruler: Stan. (Stan is the best 'villain' we have. That's why he always gets a part. He is such a sweetheart but changes completely if he has to for a role. He's been the main villain for 5 years in a row, without ONES trying out for the part, he always comes in, wanting to be an extra but no, he is always the villain.)
First wise man: me.
Second wise man: Tweek.
Third wise man: Craig.
First angel: Bebe. (Obviously she is the angel.)
Second angel: Marie.
Third angel: Kenny.
Fourth angel: Nichole.

They have a song and Kenny's voice is too good! He sounds like a country singer (He humored himself and started singing the one that has the line 'No Jews' in it. Needless to say, he got beaten with the baby Jesus' crib by Kyle. So badly Marie, Bebe and I had to get him to Kathrine.)

I love how Kyle didn't want the main role. The opposite. He wanted to be the third wise man but he was too good. Which is really weird to think about. 'Oh. He's really good. Let's make him Maria.' Who thinks like that? Kyle was really sad about getting the role actually. Poor guy keeps being told he looks like a girl (which is not a compliment for a man. Especially when he does not. He's really fucking tall, just light.). He got so aware of the fact he 'looked like a girl.'

Kenny was confident as fuck the whole day. Which was really cool to watch. He was spinning around and doing the act fully. And let me tell you, Marie and the others wouldn't keep their eyes off how much like a female he looked like. He would've gone for a female, I'm sure of it, if he wanted to.

Bebe was looking beautiful today and I complimented her on it, which was a huge fucking step for me. She told me I looked great too. I can't wait for her opinion on my new hair (I cut it. It's really really short now, the opposite of what I've always had but I'm not looking back on it. I like my hair like this. Fuck the (possible) haters in their little flat asses. They don't deserve this shit.

And yes, I got a rainbow cap (I had to. Come on! It was staring at me on the shelf. I just had to!) I'll be wearing it from now on, because I ain't got no shame about sexuality. Fuck homophobes. Fuck all the haters. (I feel more confident now, it feels awesome! It's so cool how different I feel because of a small little change.)

Cartman has been eying Kyle, especially today. To that say, TOO LATE FUCKER, SHOULD HAVE BEEN KIND SO YOU COULD! I hope they don't end up breaking Stan (plus. Cartman? At least go with Kenny, if not Stan. And find Stan someone while you're at it, if you break up with him. That's all I ask for.) But I have nothing to really worry about. I'm still sort of worried. I mean, I trust Kyle to not run up to the next but isn't that exactly what happened with Stan. How long was he single? Two weeks? He has a tendency to do that (no, I'm not saying anything bad about him.) I don't want Stan to hurt and, while I know Kyle wouldn't, I'm thinking about all the possible outcomes for this. I want Stan to be happy and Cartman's smile is very much scaring me.

But I have to go, dad and I are going on moms grave (because it's her death day soon and we wanted to remember her.) We'll probably find a pretty lantern to put on her grave. Wouldn't that be nice? I think so. I made a candle we'll light up. It's going to be really fucking beautiful.

Wends.