13 of November.

I have a weak spot for him because his lyrics are ARG I can't. Sorry, wrong side of me to show. I couldn't find one where there wasn't a huge amount of noise behind it (I normally put the VEVO ones in here.) again. Nothing to do with the story.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Hey, Mae."

I turn to him, smiling.

"Hey Ken."

He is smiling at me as well. That scar still looks really nasty but it's looking a lot better... that's a good thing.

"So. How are you?" He asks.

"I'm okay, I guess. How are you? Does the scar hurt?" I ask.

"Ah, don't worry about it. It's getting better. A little annoying but nothing really bad," he says.

"You were so broken by it," I say.

"Right now, it hurts more that my back is full of them. This thing is not painful, my back is," Kenny says.

"What even happened?" I ask.

"Well. A glass broke, I don't know how, and some got stuck into me... it was fucking terrifying," Kenny says.

"How are you not more hurt?" I ask, surprised.

"I got lucky I guess. If it was an a little closer to be nerves, I could have been far worse than scarred or dead," Kenny says.

"Did you get them out?" I ask.

"Yeah. Karen had to help me a little. But obviously, it hurt so much that I was jumpy, meaning I made them even worse. I would show you but it would look weird if I just took my shirt off in the middle of the yard. Plus, it's really fucking cold," Kenny says.

"You should check up on it with Kati. Apparently her friend AJ is there as well, kind of as a help," I say.

"I guess. Wanna come with me?" Kenny asks.

I nod and we get to the door, me with a slight limp from getting my leg pulled so badly.

"You first, m'lady," Kenny says, smirking.

I smile and get in. After two doors, I open the door to the nurses office door.

"Maria! Nice to see you! Kenny as well," Kati says.

The other person, AJ presumably, waves at us with a smile.

"I wanted to check up, I have a couple of scars in my back and wanted to see, if they're okay," Kenny says.

"Come in then. Did you need something, Maria?" Kati asks.

"My foot but I can wait," I say.

"AJ. Could you?" Kati asks.

"Sure," AJ says.

Kati closes the door behind her and Kenny.

"So. Is that your boyfriend?" AJ asks, with a kind smile.

"Someday, hopefully," I say.