11 of December.

Just... I adore the song. And I thought it fit. Not really, but since this is about a 'girl' that is in love with a girl I thought about this song immediately. (This is the shortest version I could find, sorry. Well, enjoy how beautifully their voices fit together. Really... I'm in love with their voices. Let me enjoy my kind of things!)
()()()()()()()()()()

"What did you want to ask?" Bebe asks, sitting next to me.

I take a deep breath, smiling at her.

"Um. Bebe. I thought-," I start.

I take my notebook and draw a quick heart, giving it to her.

"Wends-," she starts.

I sigh.

"I um. Would you- would you go out with me?" I ask.

There is a moment of silence as Bebe takes my pen and writes her answer inside the heart. I read it.

'Why wouldn't I?'

Her handwriting is really beautiful. Hard to read but incredibly beautiful.

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course. Where to?" Bebe asks.

"You might wanna get tea. You know, actual tea," I say.

She laughs.

"I love tea. Both kinds. What type of tea do you have?" She asks.

"Lemon or green," I say.

"Aw, you know me, I love lemon tea," she says, smiling so brightly.

Her blonde hair looks really good on a bun, plus, the snow is giving her such a glow. She looks lovely.

"You are beautiful," I say, it leaves me without me really meaning for it to.

"Thank you. So are you," she says.

I get closer to her, or is she getting closer to me. I can't even tell before her lips are on mine. I close my eyes, adoring this moment right now.

Soon enough, Bebe backs away to breath. Her cheeks are pink. Either from the weather or from, what just happened.

I can't help the smile, it's going to be on for a very long while, just because of what just happened.

"I liked that," Bebe says.

I nod.

"Me too," I say.

She kisses me again, this time the power sends me on my back in the bench.

"Shit. Sorry," she says.

I laugh.

"No worry. So. Mine?" I ask.

She nods and we get up, I take her hand with a smile. She puts her head on my shoulder.

"I really like you, Wends," she says.

I smile.