15 of November.

Song is just there because I like the lyrics. Somehow reminds me of my past... and present. Nothing to do with the story.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hey. I went to see AJ today. And Echo was there already! Seriously, AJ is so cool but keeps referring to this as a 'story' and keeps talking about 'cliches.' Echo nodded along and kept fixing things. Plus, I'm pretty sure Echo can tell the future and AJ knows shit from the past I thought nobody knew about. It's so weird. I mean, not in a stalker way, it's just weird that they know so well and if I ask, how they know, they say they read my papers. I'm interested, what my papers have written on them then.

Kati joined us at a point. Not that it really changed the conversation. She knows something as well. They were weirdly aware of everything.

They told me about themselves a little. Echo is apparently a scared person that is scared to get hurt even more so they pass up every possibility they get.

AJ is a very kind person that seems kind of random. Apparently AJ can be really deep if it's an important subject and is obsessed with calling people 'my child'. Also, AJ likes puns.

Kati, as I learned today, is kind of a mix between a smart person and someone that likes to make jokes, also very kind.

To be honest, AJ and Kati kind of outshine Echo in personality. Echo seems sort of the opposite of the type of people I like to talk to but it's fine, I guess. Echo is sort of like their name, an echo to others. But I'm sure they're okay if I get to know them... I hope.

They have this weird thing where Echo takes everything in a dirty minded way and the others see it too, they just don't show it as much. Also, Echo looks on and forgets, where they are, very easily. And stutters. Which is not a very good thing for a person afraid of messing everything up.

Kati is a tea person, which I kind of guessed. AJ likes cocoa, which wasn't surprising either. They are very kind and seem like a little, no, very intriguing.

Echo seems to read people well. Everything in body language they can point out. Which is incredibly irritating. Echo also seems to think before saying something, as if scared to hurt people. They restrict themselves a lot.

AJ is fairly positive. Not very, fairly. AJ also is good at drawing and I mean it, very very good at drawing. AJ seems quicker as responding, with very clever sentences. AJ is really really cool.

I like talking with AJ and Kati, they're both very understanding.

Kati is very wise about many things. I'm not surprised she is well educated. She is very very easy to listen to and seems like she really cares for everyone. She seems to like history. I do too, so, it's nice talking to her. Very nice.

My day went pretty well as a whole. Kyle and I were talking a lot today. I find him really kind and awesome. He even talked about things I've had to keep in for a while and my home life slipped out. Kyle said that I should come over. I'm going in about twenty minutes, for a while even. Kyle said that I don't deserve that treatment and that he asked his mom (later on), who said that I can stay over. They're being really kind to me, the Broflovski's. Kyle's mom is so much kinder than I remember her being.

Stan also talked with me today. I came out to him. Now I'm coming out left and right! Stan said it was okay and hugged me. He was the most understanding yet. He said that if I felt like people would hate me, if I dressed like a girl, he'd be right beside me (even mentioned that if I needed a confidence boost he'd wear a dress well, and look fabulous in it. Obviously I was laughing a lot right after and he said he'd prove it. Apparently he is going to get Kyle, Kenny and as many people as he can, on this 'wearing dresses for a day' thing.)

Wens told me, why she broke up with Stan. I feel so bad for being so unkind to her! And I told Kyle, who talked with Wens straight after. They're back to some sort of friends. Which is so awesome! They're friends again! Oh God is it a weight off my shoulders.

Wens told me something else. She's in love with Bebe! Aw, it's so cute! I like it. Apparently so does Kyle and when I mentioned it to Kati, AJ and Echo, They all seemed to know! Although AJ was saying something about ships sailing and Kati was singing some song about ships. Echo said that it'll happen. Echo hasn't predicted one thing wrong yet. Plus, Kati said something about 15 and AJ mentioned that after that, Kenny and I would get together. Which made me blush.

Lunch was fine as well, I was sitting with Kenny, Kyle, Stan and Bebe and Wens asked to join. Kenny and Kyle made space for her and Stan nodded. Although I went between them so Bebe and Wens would sit together. I need it to happen!

Day went fairly well all around. Really well even. I haven't had such a good day in a while. I didn't have to go swimming! Thank Goodness! It's hard enough to strip alone, in a room full of people would be so terrible.

Well, I'll have to go. Kyle texted me saying that he'll be here soon. I guess I'll take this with me? Yeah, I will.

Until tomorrow:
Margarine/Mae.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

So. AJ. There is something about it, I knew since I put it. Then I thought of A J. A person whose first name starts with A and last name with J. There is this person I knew for a long time that was a very good friend of mine. I looked up to him, still do. The person AJ is modeled after reminds me of him.

~Eko.