New Orleans

Elena's pov

Elena is now on the road to New Orleans. She is riding with Klaus because he offered for her to ride and she has no car since she wrecked hers. Klaus turned on the radio on and Elena's favorite song 80s Mercedes was on so she started to sing along. Klaus looked at her funny because he never heard the song. After it was over Elena turned the radio down and sat back. "How much longer till we get to New Orleans?" Elena asks. Klaus thinks for a minute "Couple hours or so." Klaus tells her. With that Elena lays her head on the seat and looks out the window she starts to fall asleep. When she wakes up they are in New Orleans. They pool up to a huge mansion Elena hops out of the car ready to stretch her legs. "It is same as 100 years ago. Could use new pant also." Rebekah complains but secretly loved the house just as it is. Elena followed Kol,Elijah and Rebekah into the house. Rebekah showed Elena to her room. Her room was next to Rebekah's on the left and Finns room on the right (he is still daggered so his coffen is in there.) and right in front of her room was Kol's. Everyone but Kol had to leave to deal with family buissnes. Elena walked down stairs and sat on the couch then down comes Kol who sits right next to her. They sit and watch a movie. Afterwords Elena went to go to her room but Kol stopped her and pulled her closer to him. "Elena I've to try this. You let Elijah kiss you." And with that he leans in and kisses Elena. She hesitates for a second but kisses back. Elena cut this kiss off when someone entered the house turns out it was Marcel looking for Klaus. "He us gone but he'll be back around 8." Elena imforms him.