On The Move

Elena wakes up at about 3 in the morning. She walks out of her motel room to go to Kol's room. Elena knocks 3 times before the door opens. "Why what brings the lovely Elena my way." Kol says sweetly. Elena blushed a little. "I just came to see if you were awake." Elena says while smiling. Kol moved to the side so she could come in. Elena walked in and sat on his bed. Kol's phone started to ring so he answered it. The person on the other end was an old friend of Kol's. "Where the h*ll is she j*ck*ss." The person shouts into the phone. "Sorry but I don't know who you mean?" Kol says glancing over at Elena. Elena could hear the other person scoff. "You know exactly who I'm talking about Kol. Your's and Elijah's little girl friend sitting next to you." Kol brows furrow then he hangs up. "Elena go get Elijah now!" Kol said sorta demanding.  Elena vamp sped to get Elijah and brought him back with her. "Kol what do you want now!?" Elijah hisses. Kol put his hand up and types something on his phone then hands it to Elijah. It said.

Some one here is a fake we need to go back to New Orleans. If we don't Elena could get killed just so Jason  (an old witch the Mikaelsons had met in early times.) Can get to us.

What will happen next. Sry this chapter is so short just getting back to writing you know. Sry took so long.