Stop

21savage100sarah got the quick thrivia question.

Elena gets in between the two before they can fight. "Cut it out you two!" Elena yells at them. She then hands the note to the mikaelsons. They all read it quickly. "Where are you going to take her." Kol asks. "None of your buissnes!" Tyler snaps. Elena roled her eyes at there fight. "Guy I'm not leaving with you guys unless one of them get to come with me." Elena said pointing more at Kol or Klaus then Elijah. "I suggest you take Klaus with you. Plus Kol is easyer to kill then Klaus." Elijah say half angry. "Elijah you can't get pissed at me because you cheated." Elena says while pulling out her phone. Elijah runs out leaving everyone but Elena surprised. "Ok I guess Klaus should come with us and Kol you try having your witchs find out who is after Elena." Stefan says while getting some of the guys to leave. Kol nods his head and runs out. "When do we leave?" Elena asks ready to go. Tyler wants to leave as soon as possibly so they do. That night they stop in a small town in Missouri.

Hi guys. Thx for reading my book hope you like it. Well I'm throwing in another trivia question so here it is. In tvd which character stayed human all the way to their death?