How Could You

Elena packed up all her thing and to go and surprise Elijah. Bonnie and Caroline leave to go back to Mystic Falls but will be back in a week. Elena got back to the mansion she heard two people in Elijah's room so she opened the door to find Elijah making out with Haley. She looked at them then vamp sped away crying. She ran right into Kol who almost fell when she did. "Elena! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Kol says concerned. Elena couldn't say anything so she just shook her head. Kol had her come to his room and tried to calm her down. After a few minutes she told him everything. "I'm going to kill my sick bastered of a brother!" Kol says through clenched teeth. Elena grabbed his arm. "Don't. Let him live with his mistake." She say. Kol shakes his head but then sits with Elena on his bed. Soon after they fell asleep. "Elena!" Someone shouts. Elena sits up quickly to find Elijah standing in the door way. "Say I'm a terrible person. You slept with my brother." Elijah say angrily. "Not like that Elijah all we did was sleep." Elena say calmly. She gets up and walks to her room to take a shower and get ready for the day. Elena decided to wear something different today.

She decides she wasn't going to mope around because of Elijah

She decides she wasn't going to mope around because of Elijah. He made his choice. Now it's my turn. Elena thought then went to the kitchen to get food. Klaus was in there cooking so she sat on the counter. "What's up Klaus." Elena asks. "Nothin much why you so chirpy today." Klaus says being careful with his words. "I decided I'm not going to mope around because of a guy. So I'm not worried about it anymore. Fresh start, clean slate, that's it that's all I got." She says laughing. "Great idea. Beside you probably could have any man you want." Klaus says jokingly. Elena smiles at him. Out of nowhere a loud crash sounded.