Dreammare

I know they're twins, you don't haevt to tell me. Fresh is Pj's uncle, why not?

Scenario one;
- really protective Nightmare
- sensitive & innocent Dream (both probably in high school)

Scenario two:
Nightmare's gotten pretty possessive over Dream since him and Killer started hanging out. Nightmare loved him for more than a brother and was NOT going to let some douche take him away from him. Obvious answer, lock him in the basement that Nm prepped up so that it'd be comfortable!

Scenario three:
(I'm calling Nighty for this one. There's one person for an exception and you know who you are.)
(They're not brothers for this one, and Nighty is passive.)
Nightmare was a bitty at the bitty store downtown from where Dream lived, and he thought it was getting kind of lonely. Dream looked around the shop for a little, and when he saw Nightmare, he knew he was the bitty for him.
Night, however, didn't like humans, or 'giants' as he called them. Not at all. So he didn't let Dream carry him home, he had to be put in a cardboard thing.
Nightmare soon realizes that Dream is super affectionate. He'll always give him love, attention, and affection, and he grows to crave his touch. It's dangerous to get that attached, but what can ya do?

Scenario 4:
(ReaaaAAALLY wanna do this one too. Inspired by DimitraBathrellou)
(If you're gonna, please be at least semi-literate with this one! Thank you!)

After a long, long while of fighting and  fighting, nothing but fighting...
Nightmare eventually did it,
He won.
Of course, he couldn't have done it without the help of the dreamtale's residents.
They'd all lost hope for Dream winning this time, homes were destroyed, innocent lives were lost, and all of that negative energy just made Nightmare so much stronger.
And he won.
Instead of crushing Dream's soul between his fingers like he'd always threatened... He decided to lock him up.
He could have a whole hell of a lot of fun with this guy, he already had.
Every single time he was able to hit Dream, he loved to see him suffer. He loved every single second of him crying like the baby he was.
If he killed him... He wouldnt be able to have any more fun!
So, he left him there, he captured Dream, he locked him away, secluded from society.
The rest of the Star Sanses were looking desperately for him and, well of course, that gave Error and the rest plenty of time to destroy universes.
He was winning.