My Rairpairs [Dusk, Scandal, Decal, and Dribble)

Dusk–Nightmare—Outer—

Scenario: Nightmare, being the curious little ball of goop he is, eventually asked Error where he always went to ‘calm down.’ Error, with a lot of persuasion, gives in and shows Nightmare Outertale. What neither of them know, however, is that a certain galaxy-like skeleton got super intrigued when seeing two skeletons there instead of one.

Scandal–Suave—Lust–
Lust, who got thrown into a random dimension when approaching Error with a picture of a cockatoo and asking if he wanted to see his cock, found himself wandering through Underville (Vampverse) and found Suave out in the back garden of what seemed to be a mansion when he wandered out of a forest, then decides approaches him.

Decal–Kid!Decans—

Gradient got a free trip to the arcade. Kind of. Paperjam had ‘accidentally’ broken his glasses (again) and was now paying for it in arcade games that he couldn't even play. The younger eventually finds his way to a Tetris machine, and gets second place to someone called ‘DECCY.’ That same skeleton appeared at the machine a few moments later, and Gradient asks how he got such a high score.

Dribble–Ink—Lust–
Ink felt the presence of a new universe being made, and immediately grinned wide and went to check it out, and to see if the author needed any help. What he is met with is an overly sexualized version of classic Sans with a purple, black, and blue color palette.