😪Bored😪

Here's a list of things to do over the summer. We won't be able to hang with our friends ALL the time. So have bliss in self entertainment.

🇯🇵Learn a new language- if you know you gonna be learning Italian or Japanese when school rolls around. Get on top of that and study early! ASL is also something vital to learn.

🔨Fix up your room- Whether it be painting the walls, new staging, or cleaning out that closet you've been procrastinating on all year cause "i have too much homework to do".

💸Get a job- Instead of constantly asking your parents for money. Get a job (if you're of age). Whether it be mowing lawns or working in target. Try to make it something you enjoy

💪Workout- i'm not saying try to do a 360° change in a month. But keeping your body active is good! Just running around the block a couple of times 3 times a week. Or doing 30 jumping jacks each morning along with some burpees.

💚Learn how to do something- what i mean is for example. I'm bad at cooking. This summer I wanna improve on it by learning recipes, finding origins. Learn how to do something new to unlock more talents you possess

💑Meet new people- Whether your current lover is being shady. Dump their ass. Take it slow. Remember that self worth. Find someone that appreciates you. Glow up on their ass. This is also a good time to create friendships. Go out and meet your neighbors. Find some camps or programs to do.

📍Pinpoint- Here is a time to reflect on the school year. What went right? Did you stay away from toxic people? Incorparate that next year. What went wrong? Did you not organize well? Work on that so when school comes around. You'll be ready. Each time you start a new school year. Make it less complicated than the last.

🚫Bad Habits- use this time to work on eliminating bad habits that affect you. Such as smoking or leaving your makeup on before bed. In the end, it should result in a healthy, positive outcome.

Of course these aren't all the things you can do over the summer. But this was a list of things i found important and useful to do over the summer.