✂stationary shopping✂

Some tips before you go back to school shopping (:

-do you really need it?: there's some really cute pens on the shelf. But the ones you already have work fine. Do you A. pick them up and buy them or B. walk away and get what you came for. If you picked B, excellent! If you picked A...let's talk😂 Don't spend money on things you don't need. Save your money for the important things. If you have money left, then buy what you want. Needs over wants!

-watch videos: before going shopping, i searched stationary favorites and it actually gave me some ideas as to what to buy. I suggest it if you're looking for specific stationary or what's the best for year long use.

-aesthetic isn't everything: no matter how cute it looks. It's gotta last you all year.

-be wise with money: alot of people tend to buy expensive things like muji or even target stationary (which is ngl, hella pricey). Places like walmart and even the dollar store will have just about everything you need. Don't get played.

-see if your school will supply anything: some schools supply things like calculators and geometry sets so don't spend money on it if you'll get it for free.

-buy the right bag: if you'll be carrying alot, stray away from those cute little handbags. Get something that has enough room to hold your stuff. But for gosh sake, please don't get one of those bags with the wheels. Full hallways don't need that. Plus it'll get dirty easily. That also goes for bright bags. Be prepared to wash it often. I get my bags off amazon, but you can get yours from virtually anywhere (but maybe target would be the place to get your bag tho)

-buy an extra pack of cheap pencils: there will always be people unprepared, be that one hero that buys a pack of pencils so you can avoid giving them your good ones. Or give the pack to your teacher (:

✂-decide what binder system works for you: if your school system is like mine, half of your classes are on one day and the other on the next, following an A/B system. To lighten your load, have 2 binders and 2 notebooks (if 8 classes, each should have 4 sections) so that way you'll only have to carry one binder and notebook a day versus 4. Or, you could buy one huge binder to keep all your subjects in. I suggest the "case it: zipper binders" which retail between 20-25 bucks depending on the type and store. It has more than enough pockets and sections for all of your supplies and papers AS LONG as you keep it clean and don't over stuff it or it will end up ripping. There is also a strap so you could carry your binder like a bag if you aren't a fan of backpacks.

Hope this was helpful!~