😰Habits that need to stop! 😰

-apologizing for no reason: no apology is real unless you are guilty and know what you're apologizing for in the first place.

-not taking care of yourself: at the end of the day, no matter how much work, how many friends or how much shit needs to be done. You need to take care of yourself and make sure you are right before anything else.

-letting people walk all over you: your priority is yourself and your grind. You need to stand up for yourself and what you want. People can't always stand up for you and talking for yourself can boost your confidence.

-procrastinating: if you're gonna do something. do it. think about the things you truly want. If you really haven't started it you may not really want it. Only you can start the movement to get you to where you want to be. You can't expect things to fall in your lap. You have to get out there and put yourself in opportunities that will get you to your goal. It is easy to lose track of what we really want during the summer. We see all these people doing all different types of things and because they're having fun we assume it's what we want. But sit down and think about what you want to achieve. There are things that we put a lot of effort into that should go towards the things that need to be done. So say for example you put the same amount of time as you do scrolling on Instagram into the things that you want to achieve. Keep that in mind. You tell yourself "oh I'll do it tomorrow" or "it's not that important". You know it needs to get done.

-not learning: it's time to start learning things. Im not saying memorize everything in the world. But become smarter, beauty is also intelligence and awareness of the world around you.

-not paying attention to underground artist: this isn't really that important but listen to different artist, especially "underground" because many are actually really talented.

-wearing clothes that don't fit: stop wearing clothes that aren't your size! it's not cute, it's not sexy, it's not appealing. It makes you look bad, period. Wear clothes that flatter your figure, make you feel good and send off a good impression about yourself.

-letting your happiness lie in one thing: do not let one person or one thing be the source of your happiness. For a long time, my source of happiness was my s/o and drawing. I would cling to those things and if they didn't go right, I'd be depressed until it was fixed. Finding other things that make you happy keep you from being dependent on a single person or thing and that's never good.

-staying in one place: get out of your comfort zone. Don't depend on the internet to tell you everything. Try new things, get yourself out there. If you ABSOLUTELY hate it by the end, then ig crawl back in your bed sksks

-not being loyal/lying: if you can't handle being commited, don't ask them out. Can't treat them right? Only care for yourself. Don't put yourself in a position where you can't care for the other person and know you're going to hurt them. Don't cheat, don't lie to them, don't hurt them IN ANY FORM. Don't even give them false info. If you know you're losing feelings. Break up. Talking to them and realizing y'all wouldn't be good together? Let them down gently. No more excuses for being a bad s/o.