The Breakup

Melissa's POV
It's been 4 months since Blake cheated on me. 4 months since my life fell apart. Do you know how it feels like to be cheated on? Not only be cheated on but walk in on your husband, sleeping with your co-star, Andrea. Andrea plays Eve on Supergirl. We were close friends and had a blast on set. She would have been one of the last people I would've expected to betray me, aside from my best friend Chyler. So this is what happened, why my marriage ended.

Me and Blake were a happy couple. We met on the set of Glee, and had a special connection. We started dating and 2 years later, he proposes to me. He always used to say how much he adored me and my body. I never really thought anything wrong about it, but boy was I wrong. Blake always gave me compliments and gave me nice gifts and always said he loved me every night and day. We always went on vacation together, and he would even try to play little roles on shows and movies, I was casted in, to be close to me. I loved him and he loved me.

But when he proposed to me, everything changed suddenly. It was all about sex. When we were boyfriend and girlfriend, he wasn't all about intercourse. After he proposed,  he stopped saying he loved me, he stopped giving me compliments, he started to drink again, and he stopped auditioning for roles. The last time he played a role on TV was in Supergirl, when he played Adam. And that was 6 months ago. Blake used to have a serious drinking problem when he was in high school, but he told me he went to rehab and all was solved.

4 Months Ago
When Blake stopped giving me attention, I stopped giving him attention. We haven't had intercourse in 3 weeks, and all he does is nag me about not having sex. That's literally all he cares about, and it makes me feel like we lost our connection, like I was just a toy, ready to be used. I'm done. I miss singing with him. I don't know what to do.

I now rush off to work quickly, and I don't say that I love him very often, we haven't even sat down by the couch to watch a movie for so long. We have been married for 6 months now, we should be thinking about kids, and traveling, but we haven't.

I purposely drove home slow today. I didn't want to come home seeing him drunk and with his pants off, waiting for me to come  and please him. He does that everyday. For the past couple of weeks, I just said no, I'm tired. And when I refuse, Blake curses and storms out the bedroom. It's like a song playing on replay, everyday! What happened to him? What happened to the man I fell in love with?

Eventually I had to come home, and I have my keys in my hand and I'm ready to open the door, knowing that Blake is gonna be in the bedroom, waiting for me. Each day I come home smelling his drunken breath, And I'm scared that each day I say no, he will get angry and drink more. I don't want him to have his problem get worse. Next, I turn the keys, unlocking the door, and I slowly open the door. Blake is of course, in the bedroom. I slowly walk down the hall to our bedroom, and I open the door.

"OH MY GOSH!" I yell as loudly as I could. I walked in and saw Andrea next to Blake on the bed. I saw her black lace panties on the ground and her black suede high heels. Blake was shirt less and I saw his pants on the ground, I was petrified.