When my life changed.

My name is Alpaca. Just a regular nineteen year old girl than no one loves. Honestly, I am alone since I am ten year old. Nine whole year without a family, friends or anyone. No one cared about me. No one! Till I met this guy... My life changed at that day!

It was raining so hard that afternoon

It was raining so hard that afternoon. I was at my work place, waiting for the rain to stop so I can walk home.

Boss-Alpaca, darling. Go home now, it stopped raining!-My boss told me.

I was looking out of the window, at the dark and lifeless city.

Alp-A-alright... Good afternoon...

I grab my stuffs and headed to my home.
I was walking on a dark road on my way to my house. The rain was pouring. I liked the fresh rains smell. It makes me so calm.

Guy1-Hey little girl!-I heared a strangers voice. I looked up and saw three, I can see, drunk guy standing in front of me.

Guy2-Mmmmh looks like someone got lost and need help to get home!-The other guy said with a pervert smile on his face. I easily responded.

Alp-I need no help! I know where am I!-Then started to walk, pushing them away.

Guy3-Where do ya' think you goin' lil' bitch?-He grab my arm then pulls me back. The first guy just put me on his shoulder like a sack of potato while the other two started to take my clothes off of me.

Alp-PUT ME DOWN!-I yelled. But nothing... They continued what they were doing. I was screaming as loudly as I could. But nothing...

Minutes later, when they almost took all my clothes off, a stranger appeared and sliced both of their head off! I fell on the grass, looking up at the mysterious person. He pulls his gun out and aims it at my head.

Alp-W-who are you?-I asked.

He was about to shoot me i the head but somehow, he... didn't. Instead, he grab my hand, pulls me up then puts his gun away.

???-You come with me!-He said.

Alp-Hooooold ooon a sec! I go nowhere but home!

???-I said you come with me!

Alp-In your dreams! And what the hell was this all!? Why didn't you shoot me? Why do you wanna take me with you???

???-You are a threat of my existence! Now come!-He growld and made a portal thingy with a scythe.-Now go in!

Alp-Ahaha, you are super funny but no!

???-Just go already!-He pushed me into the portal.

I lend on a big mansions floor.

Alp-Oww, my butt........!-I mumbled.-THE HELL WAS THIS FOR? AND WHERE AM I?

???-Look for yourself!

I look out from the window and I saw the Eiffel Towers lights in the dark night. I got shocked.

Alp-WHY AM I IN PARIS AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO BACK IN CANADA!!!

???-You won't.

Alp-WATTT?

???-You will live here from now on.

Alp-I'd rather die than live with a stranger!

???-Too bad, so sad!

Alp-The hell didn't you killed me!?

???-Because!

Alp-Because why?

???-CAUSE OF REASONS!-He said and aims his gun at my head.

Alp-Ehehehe. Go on! Kill me!-I gave him a psycho smile. He was just growling at me.-But before you do, please feed my kitty!

He was looking at me with those deadly eyes and was about to shoot me but...

???-I JUST CAN'T.-He yelled then dropped the gun.

Alp-And why?

???-CAUSE I JUST CAN'T!!!

Alp-Ahww but I'd rather be deaaaad!!

???-Your stuffs are in the guest room! Go and find it on your own!-He said and disappeared.

Alp-But... UGH! How can I find one room in a huge house alone???

---------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIIIII GUUUUUUUUUYS!!!
It's meeeeeee~
And yesssssssssss!!!
New season with a different storyyyyyy!!!
But Alpaca is still here and still the same stubborn little loli girl who she wassss.
Just with another loverrrrr!!!
I hope you liked the first Chapterrrrrr!!!
Love y'all!!!

Wawaka~