Stupid ass Yuki.

Let's talk about Yuki! Well, there aren't many things I can tell you about him. Well... He's a........ Snake...

Yeah to be honest I only know that and that he is immortal and stuff. He was saved by Lord Faucheuse (As I say lOrD fAuChEuSe~) and now he lives with him. Sounds kinda gay I know but I know them very well now, Yuki only likes sex but he is asexual I guess? Okay, maybe I don't know him that well.

I remember a funny moment when he acted like a stupid ass kid.

I was drinking water in the kitchen when Yuki appears behind me and scared me with his stupid voice.

Yuki-aLPACA!-he said on a high voice.

Alp-GOD DAMN YUKI!-I yell and jumps by fright.

Yuki-AlPaCaAaAa~

Alp-WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Yuki-I wanna be a God Father.-he winks.

Alp-Yeah and what am I supposed to do with that?

Yuki-I want to be your childs God Father.-he said. I was drinking at the moment and when he said that, I spit my water on him and start to yell at him.

Alp-ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND WHO AM I SOME KIND OF BITCH WHO FUCKS WITH EVERYONE JUST SO YOU CAN BE A GOD FATHER?

Yuki-Weeeeelllllllll....... I mean you love Ded and I know he does too soooo... MAKE A BABY!

Alp-You are a big dick Yuki.

Yuki-Pretty pleaseeeeee.

Alp-There is no way I'll do that!

Yuki-Pretty please with ice cream on top?

Alp-What kind of ice cream?-I ask.

Yuki-Lavender!-he smiles at me.

Ded-YUKI YOU BASTARD GO TO YOUR ROOM AND LEAVE HER ALONE!!!  SHE NEVER HAS HER PRIVACY CAUSE OF YOU!-he appears and starts to shoot at Yuki.

Yuki-I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M GOING JUST STAAPH!-Yuki said then rolls away fast.

Alp-Are you obsessed with shooting at poor Yuki with that big ass gun?

Ded-Yes.

Alp-I really hate living with two boys...

Ded-And why is that?

Alp-You both are crazy. I can never rest in peace because of you two. But you still shouldn't shoot at him.

Ded-He is immortal Alpaca.

Alp-Ye ye ye.

Ded-By the way, what did he say to you?-He asks. I start to blush and looks away.

Alp-N-Nothing?

Ded-Tell me Alpaca.

Alp-There is no way I'll tell you.

Ded-C'mon.

Alp-He wants us to make a baby just so he can be a God father...-I mumble.

Ded-Couldn't hear.

Alp-N-NEVERMIND!-I say still blushing really red and runs to my room then shuts the door.

Ded-Such a crazy girl I say.-he sighs.

--------------------------------------
BUSSY AGAIN SO NO TAGS AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM IN THE RUSH AND THIS SHIT TOOK ME ONE AND A HALF WEEK TO DO LMAO SO BYEEEEE

~Wawaka