Well... Maybe I do.

I felt the war sunshine on my face in the morning. I slowly woke up and look around.

Ded-Ah you are awake?-he asked and smiled at me.

Alp-We-we slept together?

Ded-Well we can say that. You were hugging me in your dreams. Did you have a nightmare?

Alp-I-I did that?-I started to blush a little then noticed I don't have my clothes on and covers myself with the blanket..-I-I slept naked?

Ded-I didn't know where your clothes are you were wearing and I didn't wanted to go through your stuffs cause I thought you might get mad if I did.

Alp-O-oh... I-it's alright.

Ded-What can I say, it was sweet how you were sleeping.-he said and stand up.-May I ask where your clothes are?

Alp-They are in my room in a chest under my bed.-I said as I was blushing. He went to get me some clothes and after he step out of the room, Yuki appears.

Yuki-Why hello.

Alp-GO AWAY YUKI YOU PERVERT I AM NAKED!

Yuki-You are covered with the blanket so stop screaming. I see nothing.

Alp-What do you want...?

Yuki-Just wanna ask something really quick.-he smiled at me.

Alp-Dont even think that I'll do anything you pervert.

Yuki-No not that ew no why thr hell do you think I'd want you to suck it¿ Or even touch it?

Alp-Cause you are a pervert.

Yuki-So as I said I have a question.

Alp-What is it...

Yuki-As you know, he and by "he" I mean Ded really like you. And I am curious. After sleeping with him with no clothes on, and I have to say, he had nothing on but his underwear, I'm assuming you do to. Don't you?

Alp-N-no.-as I started to blush and looking down on the blanket.

Yuki-No lies sweetheart.-he said.

Alp-Well... Maybe I do.-as I covered my face with the blanket and blushed even more.

Yuki-As I thought. Well then, if you excuse me, I have to go back and KILL THAT FREAKING MONSTER YOU BROUGHT WITH YORSELF!-he said and disappeared.

Alp-LEAVE MY CAT ALONE YOU BASTARD!

Ded-I didn't even touch it.-he said when he got back with my clothes.

Alp-I-I'm sorry I was talking to Yuki...

Ded-I see. Well here your clothes are Alpaca.-as he puts them down on the bed-Now change. I'll waot outs-he couldn't finish his sentence.

Alp-No it's alright you can stay here. It's your room anyways. And you've already saw me naked yesterday.-as I start to put my clothes on and blushing really hard.

Ded-Mmhm alright...-he said. I could see a light blush on his cheeks while I was getting dressed.

Alp-Here we go. It feel so good having my clothes on. Now I'll check on that idiot cause he might murder my cat.

Ded-I'll go with you!

We walk out the room and walks towards the living room where I saw Yuki with my cat fighting.

Alp-YUKI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID IDIOT!

My cat and Yuki both looked at me at the same time. My Kitty jumps off of Yuki and walks to me and jups on my arms hissing at Yuki.

Yuki-She wanted to kill me!-he said.

Ded-Yuki calm down.

Yuki-yUkI cAlM dOwN!

Ded pulled out his gun and aimed it at Yuki.

Ded-What did you say? I couldn't hear!-he said it with a psycho smile on his face and started to shoot at Yuki.

Yuki-IM SORRY IM SORRY IM GOING LEAVE ME ALONE!!!-he screamed and ran to his room.

Alp-He sometimes can be an idiot.

Ded-Indeed.

-------------------------------
Well guys that's it for today.
I hope y'all liked this chapter tho it's short as always.
If you wanna read a book with Ded, Alpaca and Yuki in it, check out Dedlef 's book too!
I promise you'll like it!
Love y'all!

Wawaka~