A crazy day.

Yuki-Aaaa what is that!?-he asked when he noticed all the groceries in my hands.-Where did you got them????

Alp-Well... I sort of sneak out to buy some sweets...-I said with a smile on my face.-Please don't tell Ded.

Yuki-Will you share with me?

Alp-Of course I will!

Yuki-Your secret is safe with me!-he said. I let out a quiet laugh then went to my room with Yuki, to eat all the sweets I bought, in peace without Ded knowing about it.

~Meanwhile where Ded is~

Ded-Mmm what should I make for lunch?-he asked himself thinking about so many delicious food he could make. He was deep in his thoughts when My Kitty suddenly appeared next to him.

Kitty-Nya! (Lasagna)

Ded-Eh? When did you got here?

Kitty-Nyaa (Just now)-she sticks her tongue out.

Ded-Why lasagna?-he asked but my cat disappeared.-This cat is weird... I'll go ask Alpaca and Yuki.

~Back in Alpacas room~

Our mouth were full of candy when Ded opened my door and step in my room.

Ded-What the hell are you two doing????

Alp-Uhm....-as I swallowed the candy and looked at Yuki.-I guess we got caught Yuki.-I said and Yuki nodded.

Ded-Where are those sweets from?-he asked on an angry voice.

Alp-Well... You see... Hehe. 

Ded-Don't tell me...-he shaked his head.

Alp-Yea I sorta sneaked out to buy candy hehe...

Ded-Where did you got money?

Alp-I still had my money from before.

Ded-Couldn't you just ask me to do it instead of you?

Alp-I wanted to see Paris ;w;.

Ded-How did you communicate??

Alp-People aren't dumb here, in English of course.

Yuki-People also know Japanese here which is good for me.-he smiled-

Ded-Don't tell me you went with her!

Yuki-I didn't.

Ded-Good.-he let out a sigh then said-I hope noone knew who you are. As I told you, everyone is looking for you.

Alp-Noone knew who I was don't worryyyyy~

Ded-Thank God!

Alp-But now you say... Someone asked me if we know each other or we've met before but I did recognize them. He had green hair.

Ded-WHAT!?

Yuki-Oh no Alpaca don't tell me...

Ded-IT WAS HIM, ALPACA YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU GO OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?

Alp-I just wanted candy...-I said with a sad face.

Yuki-It was the guy who destroyed your home and took you to the military.

Alp-I am sorry I wasn't thinking...-I felt my salty tear rolling down on my cheeks. Ded let out a big sigh and said-

Ded-As long as they don't know where we are, it's alright don't worry Alpaca.-then he hugged me.

Alp-I am the worst-I said and sniffed.

Yuki-Don't cry Alpaca-Yuki said then they both hugged me.

 Later ,when the lunch was ready, me and Yuki ran to the dinning room and sat at the table waiting for the food that has delicious smell.

Alp-I'm so curious what he cooked for us.-I said.

Yuki-I'm not.

Alp-R00d!

Ded-Alright here we go!-he smiled and put Lasagna in front of us on our plates.

Alp-Wooow it looks so g00d!-I said.

Yuki-Yeah!-He started to eat it so fast that we couldn't even see his hand moving just that he's keep chewing and swallowing.

Ded-Yuki slow down. Your stomach will hurt-he said but it was too late cause he already ate it.

Alp-You silly Yuki-I laughed.

Yuki-Ugh I am full! I'll go lay down my stomach hurts so bad. I leave you two lovebirds alone.

Ded-YUKI YOU IDIOT COME BACK!!!!-he yelled at him and I started to blush.

Yuki-TOO LATE!-we heared his door close. Ded looks at me then smiles.

Ded-Don't mind him Alpaca.

Alp-Huh? I-I don't mind him don't worry...

Ded-Are you blushing?

Alp-N-no?-I said and look away.

Ded-Yes you are blushing.

Alp-S-shut up! ////

I heared Yuki imitate my voice from his room.

Yuki-B-Baaakaaaaaaaaa! 

Alp-I CAN HEAR YOU YOU PIECE OF-

Ded-I'll take care of him later. Now enjoy your food.-he smiled.-Oh wait! I can't forget about you so easily!-he stands up, gets My Kittys bowl and puts a small slice of lasagna on it then gives it to her.-Thank you for the idea.-he said and pats her head then sits back to the table and starts to eat.

We slowly finished our lunch then while I was washing the dishes, Ded went to "kill" Yuki again.

Alp-I swear these two are ridiculous. But also funny.

Kitty-Nya? (Really?)

Alp-Yea.

Kitty-Nyaa~? 7u7 (Which one are you in love with?)

Alp-N-None of them!-I started to blush.

Kitty-nYA! (It's Ded!)

Alp-S-shut up My Kitty!

----------------------------

Welp
Here is another chapter guys. I tried to make it longer than the others but it didn't really happend.
Well I hope you enjoyed to this chapter!
I love y'all~

Wawaka~