Alpaca is drunk.

OOOOKAY LONG STORY SHORT Yuki gave some kind of drink to me and now I'm... Drunk... Yea... You gotta know that I really hate alcohol. I never drink anything like that. Man I don't even like coffee or coke. But our dear Yuki decided to give me sake... Welp... Enjoy I guess...

I was sitting on the counter in the kitchen, staring at nothing when Yuki appeared with a bottle in his hand.

Yuki-Watcha starin' at?-he asks.

Alp-I have nnnnooooo idea. But I am bored as hell.

Yuki-Yo, wanna try my special handmade drink? I'm sure you'll like it~

Alp-Bitch you ain't gon gimme alcohol na-ah you are dead wrong.

Yuki-Whaaa? Meee??? Pffft! Nneeeeveeer~ It's just fruit juice hehehe.

Alp-Hmmm... Okay! Pass me some.

Yuki-Good good.-he smirked then poured sake in a glass cup then gave it to me.-Enjoy hehehe~.

I first taste it if there is alcohol in it, cause I don't trust Yuki, then drank the whole thing and asked for more. I didn't feel any alcohol in it. He somehow made the flavor disappear. It tasted more like strawberries and mint.

After a few cup, I got really drunk. Callie, my kitty also joined me. Then Yuki too. Both three of us were so drunk, we didn't even know where we were.

When Ded came home, he saw me sitting on the couch without my shirt on, giggling and mumbling to myself. He came up to me, looked at me with a questioning look on his face then begin to talk.

Ded-Are you drunk Alpaca?-he asked.

Alp-Me? Pfffth! Nooohohoooo~-I giggled.

Ded-I'm pretty sure you are. Did you drink alcohol?

Alp-Only some kind of uuuuhm... Idunnoooo~~

Callie-Hehehe Yuki gave her *hicc* sakeeee mwehehehe-Callie appeared. She seemed drunk too.

Ded-YUUUKIIIII!!!!!-he yelled. Yuki appeared in front of him, his nose and cheeks were red from the alcohol.

Yuki-Called me hehe?

Ded hit his head really hard. He falls on the floor, holding his head and yells in pain.

Ded-DID YOU GAVE HER ALCOHOL!?

Yuki-NoOoOo...¿

Ded-YOU DARE LIE TO ME YOU STUPID SNAKE!-as he hits him again.

Alp-Noo don't hurt hiiiimmmm~

Ded-Why not!?

Alp-Cause he is my Yuuukiiii~

Ded lets out a deep sight then picks me up lioe a sack of potato and brings me to my room. I was just giggling and letting him throw me on my bed.

Ded-You shall rest now. It's late.

Alp-ButIdontwannaaaaaa~

Ded-Yes you want to.

Alp-Sleep with me then!-as I sit up and pouts. He sits down next to me and looks at me.

Ded-Will you sleep if I stay here?-he asks. I jump on him, making him lay down and sits on him, leaning close to his face. My hand goes under his shirt and touching his chest while smiling.

Alp-Mmh you are so waaaarm hehehe~

Ded-Coul-Could you just NOT?

Alp-Mmh whyyy hehe?-I started kissing him.

Ded-Cause I am really uncomfortable like this.

Alp-But don't you love me?-I ask.

Ded-I do I do I just...

Alp-Fine.-I say and I roll off of him and lays next to him.

Ded-No Alpaca. That's not...

Alp-I'm going to die virgin!-as I sniff and looks sad. Well with red cheeks and nose, I didn't really look sad.

Ded-No you won't.

Alp-But you don't love meee...

Ded-I do Alpaca I do. But the alcohol is speaking from you. If you wouldn't drunk, you'd agree with me that it's too early.-he said. I nod a few time then look at him.-You shall sleep now.

Alp-Will you stay with me?-I ask while my hand goes under his shirt again and touching his chest slowly.

Ded-Yes, I will stay here. Now sleep.

Alp-Yes sir!-I said then closed my eyes. He gave a soft kiss kn my forehead then slowly, we both fell asleep.

[...]

I wake up at the morning and noticing that Ded is sitting at my desk, looking out of the window.

Alp-Mmh m-morning...-as I sit up in my bed, holding my head.

Ded-Good morning Alpaca. Did you sleep well?

Alp-Mmh... I had a strange dream where I wanted to have sex with you...

Ded-Oh that wasn't a dream.

Alp-I'm hungry...-I said and wanted to stand up but I fell back in my bed. I felt super dizzy and my head hurt as hell. Ded stood up then walk to me, grab my arm and helps me up.

Ded-Here, let's go eat. Just hold onto me.

Alp-Mhmm thank you..

We walk to the kitchen and see Callie laying her head on the table.

Ded-Good morning Callie.

Callie-Mvmmhm...-she mumbled.

Alp-Morning morning.

Ded-Where is Yuki?

Callie lifts her head then points at the bathroom.

Callie-Throwing up.

Ded-Good.

Alp-Awee poor Yuki.

Ded-You should be mad at him.

Alp-Why?

Ded-He gave you alcohol.

Alp-YUKI YOU SON OF A...

Ded-Enough enough. I'll deal with him later don't worry.

Alp-I'LL HEAT HIS NONEXISTING BRAIN AND CUTS HIS MOTHERFUCKING DICK OFF!!!

Ded-Calm down Alpaca.

Alo-KWKSIHASNLQHDUA......

----------------------------------
Yep... Here we go.
I hope you guys enjoyed kek~
Love y'alllll!
Also, read Dedlef 's story as well. It so mf interesting!

Wawaka~