Getting raped.

When I finally got to my home, I lay on my bed and falls asleep. My cat jumps on me, purring then does the same thing as me. Sleeps.

Later at night, I just couldn't sleep. I kept hearing men talking. I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water when I heared a big sound. They exploded my house. A man came in a drag me out.

???-Where is he!?-he asked.

Alp-W-who?

???-You know who I'm talking about!

Alp-I HAVE NO IDEA!-I yelled. I shouldn't have done it. He grab a heavy thing and hit my head with it. I fell on the floor. Everything was dark.

When I woke up, I found myself in some kind of laboratory. A green haired guy was looking at me.

???-Hello miss.-he said with a big smile on his face.

Alp-Who are you and where am I?

???-You are the military. And I can't tell you who I am. Now may I as some questions?

Alp-What do you want!?

???-We have seen you with a man who killed people two weeks ago. He has an eye patch. Do you know who he is?

Alp-Oh I am sorry sir, two weeks ago I went to vacation and I just arrived home yesterday evening.-I said with a fake but innocent smile.

???-Thank you for the information.-he said then someone picks me up like a sack of potato and started to walk.

Alp-BUT ME DOWN!!-I yelled and hitting his back. He stay quiet. We arrives to abother laboratory. He put me down on the table and locks me on it then left me.

Doc-Well well who we got here.-he said. It was a tall man with a huge screw in his head. He was smiling. But it wasn't a normal smile. It was a psychotic smile.-You gonna suffer!

Alp-Screw you!

Doc-No thanks. I already have one.-he said and touched his screw.-Now lets start with your hair! We gonna cut it down short~.

Alp-LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE MY HAIR YOU BASTARD!

I was yelling, screaming and crying but he didn't stop. He cut my hair down, cut my arms and legs up then he finally stopped. He took all my clothes off and drag me to a dark room. He locked me in. I was alone, on the floor crying.

Seras-Don't worry girl.

Alp-Huh? Oh... I-it's you again...

Seras-Yes it's me. Seems like you're a bit alone. And you're in pain.

Alp-Wow really? I didn't know!

Seras-He's gonna save you.

Alp-Why would he?

Seras-Cause he loves you.-as we hear guns and the military alarm. We saw red lights lighting in the room.-He's here!-she said and disappeared. At the very same moment, someone broke in the room making a big hole on the roof. An arm grab he and pulls me up, holding me close to its body.

Ded-Are you alright?

Alp-Y-yes... -I said tearing.

We get home, he put me down and looks at my arms and legs.

Yuki-Ahh you two are ho- WHAT HAPPEND?-He ask. Ded turns around and starts to shootnat Yuki.-HEY HEY HEY!!! WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING AT ME?

Ded-THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!-he yelled and kept shooting at him.-TO YOUR ROOM!!

Yuki-I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!

He ran to his room. Ded finally stopped shooting then looked back at me. I was still tearing.

Ded-What did they do to you...-He asked touching my short hairs bottom. I look away saying nothing.-Come. I'll help you.

He took me to his room, sat me on his bed then search for bandages. He stopped the bleeding, cleaned the cuts on both my arms and legs then pud bandages on them.

Alp-I'm sorry...

Ded-You dont have to apologize. It was Yukis fault.

Alp-No.. I asked him to send me home... He has nothing to do with this. It's my fault.

Ded-Calm down. It's alright.-he said and hug me. He held me close to himself. He felt warm and nice. I slowly fell asleep between his arms...

-----------------------------------------------
Yo guys. This chapter is a little late I know.
But I hope you enjoyed it.
If you wanna read another story with Ded and Alpaca in it, read Dedlef s story.
You guys gonna love it.
Love y'all!

Wawaka~