House of Army

This story won't make any sense if you haven't watched the clip above of 'House of Army'.

Premise: This idea has been in the back of my head wondering how when papa Jungkook's away his lazy brother Yoongi is ready to play with housewife Hosook! And what will papa Jungkook think or do....

Premise: This idea has been in the back of my head wondering how when papa Jungkook's  away his lazy brother Yoongi is ready to play with housewife Hosook! And what will papa Jungkook think or do

To be clear of who is who here

JHope:

The mother named Hosook and wife of Jungkook. She seems old fashion at first but she wants to live wild and free.

Suga:

Yoongi the older brother of Jungkook and the uncle of Kim & Taehyung. He's a bum who lusts for his brother's wife.

RM:

Goes by Kim, the daughter of Hosook and Jungkook and sister of Taehyung. She loves BTS and is a loyal fangirl. She's bothered by her uncle moving in and can't stand the local deliveryman always scaring her.

Jungkook: 

The husband of Hosook and father of Kim & Taehyung. He's a good man but is constantly absent from his home.

Seokjin: 

Jin works as a deliveryman who resembles the most handsome BTS member. He thinks Kim looks cute when she's spooked.

Jimin:

Is Cuty Jimin, the house dog. Dislikes cats and Yoongi.

V:

Is Kim's adopted brother Taehyung, and the son of Hosook and Jungkook. He smarmy and hates Kim's obsession with BTS.

This story has mature content.

Ok. Now to an insane story no one asked for....