iii

"I should tell him," Kim said out loud to herself as she took another bite out of her cherry flavored popsicle. 

The red ice stained the borders of her plump lips and Jin the deliveryman stared in awe.

"Tell who?" Jin curiously asked as he sat right next to her on the park bench.

"You don't need to know the details," she pointed her popsicle at him in a jabbing motion with each word, he felt wounded by the dismissal, "But don't you think it's right to tell someone you care for they've been betrayed?!" 

"You know I bought you that popsicle thinking you'd be sexy looking while sucking on it but it's the complete opposite," he shook his head in disappoint, "You look far from attractive and more like a toddler."

"Ugh," Kim groaned, "I'm trying to be serious here and you prove to me why I can't stand you!"

"What?" he acted astonished and pointed to his face, "Isn't the presence of this face therapeutic enough? Golden ratio here."

She rolled her eyes, "First off you're not BTS. And you're old and have lame jokes. Plus you follow me around."

"I'm just twenty-two and I know you're going to college next year," he snorted and then unconvincingly said " And I'm only around to deliver your BTS goods only!"

"I don't believe it," she replied, " You always talk like some old perverted man and you take way too many cigarrete breaks near my place."

"Fine Misses Gozilla," he nicknamed her in retaliation. He laughed like a dork at the sight of her exaggerated angry pout, "But to answer your question? Well I would want to know about the betrayal."

"Right? Right? I should tell him," she hummed to herself in approval, and swayed herself back and forth on her seat. Sometimes leaning into Jin who would try to catch a whiff of her almond scented hair.

Jin admired how Kim's short hair bobbed side to side.

She was so wholesome and innocent that Jin wanted to do things with her and to her. 

He imagined holding hands, playing video games, her letting him look under her school skirt and pull down her panties and suck her cute little asshole. Be an actual couple.

"But if this is a potential future boyfriend you're telling the news to? If that's the case cancel what I said." 

She huffed and gave him a dirty look, but he could recognize the beginnings of her cheeks turning rosy.

---

Jungkook noticed his wife's absolute shock. 

Jungkook cut short his business trip in Brazil after meeting a warm and hospital Brazilian family. The experience reminded him he needed to be with his family more than ever. As he landed in the plane arriving to South Korea he received his daughter Kim's message pleading for him. He knew then he made the right decision even if his boss was not pleased.

"Honey?! What are you doing here," said a flabbergasted Hosook.

"My darling I've been away for too long," he replied and admired his wife's whole new look. Her outfit included aroused him she was in a pink negligee with matching stockings that showed off her plump thighs. She looked absolutely edible.

"Oh -well, welcome back!" she stammered.  Clearly she was in shock.

"What are you doing wearing something so seductive in the house?" he grinned, "I hope you don't dress like this when my brother's around."

"What? I didn't see your brother at all today!" she replied blushing under his gaze.

"Ah, then good for us. I want to take you upstairs sweetheart."

"Actually I don't know if that's a good idea. I think he'll be around soon! He's at the supermarket...I think..." she mumbled.

"You think? Didn't you just say you haven't seen him?" 

"Oh, well I texted him," she answered, "Since you know I was having me time."

Jungkook smiled once again, knowing well what 'me time' meant for his wife, "My darling wife doesn't need to worry about 'me time' now that her husband is here. Correct?"

"No, no," she smiled awkwardly and for a moment he thought she was tearing up, "Oh Kookie, I miss you so much!" 

She lunged towards him into a hug and sobbed. He patted her back as she hiccuped into his chest.

"There, there, there my sweet little Hobi," Jungkook soothingly rubbed her back, "Daddy's been missing too much but he's here to take care of it all. I'm going to send my brother a text and let him know we need some private time for the next few hours."

"Oh ok," she continued her sobbing even after he picked her up bridal style and carried her to their room upstairs.

--

hyoongi

hey yoongi hyung! i came back earlier from brazil as a surprise for the family. surprise!!!  just a small request but can you try not to come home in the next 6 hours? me and the misses need to have some much needed bonding time. you dig? ;)

Read 10:15 AM

--

Hosook hissed on the bed as her husband entered her only halfway into her asshole. She was still sore from yesterday's fucking with Yoongi. Yoongi had used all of her holes repeatedly for hours. 

And now her husband would any moment start jackrabbit fucking her in the ass he enjoyed so much with his large dick. She was glad he wasn't as thick as his older brother.

Nonetheless, Hosook could still got aroused every time she admired her husband's hovering form over her as he was pushing himself in.  Beneath his work suits lied a body lean and muscular since he was attentive to his exercise routine from his youth wrestling days.

"Fuck baby," Jungkook moaned on top of her as he slowly eased in about eight inches of his cock so far, usually it would take longer for her to acclimate to his inches, "You're loose from your toys?"

"Yeah, yeahhhh," Hosook nodded and groaned when one of his hands palmed her flat chest roughly and pinched her dark rose nipple between his fingers, enjoying how they perked up under his touch, "I u-use b-b-big toys!"

"Shit, my wife has become a whore since I've been gone. I need to fix this and be the only good dicking she needs in her life," Jungkook jerked his hips forcefully and Hosook could only catch her breath as he pushed his last four inches in, she felt his heavy balls slap against her ass as he began to pick up a punishing pace. 

The bed's frame began to pound against the wall.

"Ah Kookie! Don't I'm so so sore!" she shut her eyes and moaned wantonly but she began to move into his thrusts in return as she wanted to chase the pain and pleasure she couldn't understand taking hold of her. 

--

Yoongi watched through the slightly cracked open door.

Hosook was clearly enjoying her husband's drilling into her mouth and behind as she continued to whine like a cat in heat. 

Yoongi had noticed she was falling into a state of unconsciousness after the third hour of his younger brother screwing Hosook recklessy, but with a few smacks on the ass under his brother's hand she was fully alert again.

Her eyes glanced around as if she felt something. 

She met Yoongi's gaze.

// thank you so much for the support of this fic and im sorry if i don't notice notifications sooner. wattpad seems to be very buggy.