iv

a/n: i feel like i didn't give junghope enough attention last scene. so here you go...

-

It was late afternoon.

Kim still had not returned back to school or even home. She kept staring at her phone wondering how she would tell her father about everything she had seen the past night. Things she wanted to bleach out of her mind.

Should she text him about such things, she thought.

Kim found herself walking around the neighborhood mindlessly while the deliveryman Jin trailed behind her. He claimed her walk was the exact set up for his delivery route, but she wasn't born yesterday.

As she arrived near her house Jin was still behind her and she was about to yell at him to stop following her until she noticed her angry looking brother Taehyung in the front of the house with her dog Cuty Jimin looking sad.

"Where were you?!" Taehyung scolded her, "I was harassed all day by your ARMY school groupies and class president Jimin was asking about you."

Kim perked up at the name of Jimin, "The Park Jimin noticed I was missing?!"

It was a commonly known fact at her household that Kim had named her dog after her crush. A crush who also conveniently looks like her bias from BTS.

"Who the hell is Park Jimin?" Jin interrupted, visibly jealous with how girlishly Kim became, but he took a step back when Cuty Jimin started to growl at him.

Taehyung frowned behind his thick glasses at the older man, "And who are you? Do you have a package to drop off with us sir?"

"He's just a deliveryman" Kim replied much to Jin's annoyance, "He's on his way out. Begone sir!"

Kim gave Jin a dismissive wave and Jin muttered curses about 'witch women casting spells' under his breath as he took his leave.

"Another loser my ape like sister dear is adding to her collection?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as she patted Cuty Jimin.

"Shut up!" Kim hissed but calmed down immediately, "But what did Park Jimin say about me? I want word for word!"

"Yeesh, your moods really change. I didn't forget how you treated mom and uncle this morning. Dad is going to be disappointed when he sees you now."

"What? Now...as in, dad is here now? Now?!"

"Yes," Taehyung replied, "He's here. Now."

Kim's heart beat went up. She had to tell her father everything...

"And why are you still out here with Cuty?" she asked.

"Oh, well...I don't think you want to go inside yet," Taehyung blushed, "We should maybe go see a movie first."

-

Jin walked away from the house plotting what he had to do to get Kim to notice him.

His face should have been enough of an incentive, but clearly his dear pumpkin head sweetheart was too smart for her own good.

First is first. Order two truck loads of ARMY merchandise for his leggy princess. 

Second....have a chat with this Park Jimin.

-

Jungkook pushed himself further into his wife Hosook.

She was moaning in pleasure but also pain as she felt raw from the past three hours of her husband using her like a limp rag doll.

It had been so long since he had properly fucked his wife. He was torn between being soothing and tender one moment and then the next taking authority of her body with rough demanding thrusts.