you didn't like it?

The next morning was a fan sign.

All the girls woke up at the crack of dawn to get ready.

"Jennie. Get up!" Jisoo pulled the younger girls arm, nagging at her heavy sleeping. "We have a fan sign today, come on!"

Jennie awoke with a startle.

"I had a dream!" She yelled, bright eyed. "Rosé saw us-"

"That was real." Jisoo said, staring at the ground and pushing her hair back, embarrassed. "But whatever, come on."

"Do you think she told Lisa?"

"I hope not."

"Do you think she'll tell our mangers?"

"I'm not sure."

"Do you-"

"JENNIE!" Jisoo has never yelled at the younger girl. This was something out of the blue. "Please stop asking questions! Why don't you go ask Rosé instead!?"

There was a silence.

Jennie looked hurt, like a scolded puppy.

A very loud sigh came out of Jisoo. "I'm sorry. But last night should of never happened." Jisoo sat at the foot of Jennie's bed. "It was all a mistake, and we weren't very good at hiding it."

"You didn't like it?"

Jennie ran her fingers through Jisoo's black hair, still as silky as a satin curtain.

Jisoo closed her eyes, annoyed but caring. She was a difficult girl to decipher feelings from.

"Jennie." She was talking in almost a whisper. "Can we please get ready for the fan sign? We have to be there soon."

Jennie held her breath.

The older girl turned on her heel, headed for the bathroom.

Jennie left sitting there, an unstable girl caught in the tornado that is young love.

————

Jennie wasn't very happy at the fan sign.

She sat in between Rosé and Jisoo, which was the most uncomfortable experience of her life.

Although the blinks helped her get her mind off of things.

The room was big and grand, fans flooded the seats.

Rosé whispered in Jennie's ear.

"What the heck did I walk in on last night?"

Jisoo noticed the two talking, but turned away, focused on the fans.

"Nothing, okay. There is nothing going on between me and Jisoo." And for the first time, such words didn't hurt Jennie.

She wasn't sure why she was upset.

Maybe it was because Jisoo was denying the fact that they kissed and that something was up  between them. She acted like it's this big deal, and won't even talk to Jennie about it.
All Jennie ever wanted to do was talk.

She really enjoyed last night, felt as if things were finally getting better. But then Jisoo just has to turn things around and act like it's all Jennie's fault!

Everything is always Jennie's fault.

It's Jisoo's fault for letting this happen.

Ever since BLACKPINK debuted things have been her fault. It was starting to become a repeating pattern that she was sick of.

A fan approached her with a question that she wasn't sure of.

"Jennie, if you were a boy, who would you date in BLACKPINK?"

It made her annoyed that you had to be a boy in order to like a girl.

So Jennie thought about the question.

Past Jennie would no doubt write Jisoo.

But this time she scribbled Rosé onto the paper, Jisoo looking over her shoulder.

"What the fuck." She heard Rosé mutter beneath her breath. "Since WHEN did all this lesbian stuff start happening?"

Jennie rolled her eyes, but the fan squealing made her smile.

Maybe it was time to move on from Jisoo.

————
[authors note,
Oh my god!! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this book. I had no idea it would get so many reads, I'm really happy that my work is getting noticed! I promise I'll try to improve my writing and that this story isn't going to be so back and forth. There will be a climax! Love you 💕

-corrina]