Chapter 1

This is a sequel. If you haven't read the first story -roommates- most of This wont make sense. Ok enjoy.

The kids and I are at the hotel waiting for the text from David that they are in the stadium and not exiting. Kristin and Mikey are here as well since it is only an hour and a half away from Jersey. I was about to talk when I got the text. "Alright guys, this mission has officially begun." I said dramatically. Mikey laughed, shaking his head. "That's your brother" She chuckled.

-----------------

"I am outside" I said into the phone. I heard David mutter an okay before hanging up. We were going to sneak into the side and Frank is gonna be exiting through the back door because David is going to make up some excuse. I got a text saying 'quick he is already outside'

I ran inside and everyone followed. I walked in and Evan was there. We walked on stage together and everyone immediately erupted in cheers. I grabbed a mic and looked to the side stage. "Alright guys, I am making this quick. Frank doesn't know I am here." Everyone started cheering. 

"Yeah, he doesn't know so when the song that we made together starts playing I am going to come out and start singing and I am telling you this because I don't want you to make noise when I come out because he will try and see what is going on so try and stay quiet." I said quickly. They all cheered and nodded. 

I handed Evan the mic and walked back outside. I stood waiting for a text stating that he was starting the song. As soon as about to sit down on the sidewalk I got it. As I quietly opened the door everyone followed me in. We stood where he couldn't see us but we could see him. 

"This next song is called the kids from yesterday" Everyone cheered. "Sadly, Gerard isn't here to sing it with me so I will be singing the song and Evan will be back up." He smiled sadly. This is killing him. I could see it on his face. I am not sure if I mentioned it but I am already wired up and ready to go.

He started 'ooing' but I didn't walk on till just before the first verse. "And now this could be the last of all the rides we take" I sang. He turned confused and lit up like a Christmas tree when he saw me.

He wasted no time taking his guitar off and handing it to Evan. He ran so fast that I didn't see him coming until he jumped on me. I caught him, spinning us around. "Gerard what are you doing here" He asked, his forehead against mine.

"They didn't actually go have an Aunt and Uncle day" I smirked. He smiled and kissed me. It wasn't long. It was just a quick peck so none of the crowd would notice. He reached back, turning his mic off. 

"Are you telling me that they didn't go out with family they went out and got things for tour?" He asked. "Not technically, they did go out with there family." I smiled. He smiled and hugged me. I looked to the side and saw Mikey, Kristin, and the kids. I waved them on stage. I slowly let Frank down and the kids ran to him. 

"I missed you guys even though it was only a day and a half" He said as he hugged them. He kissed there heads and gave me a side hug. The crowd was cheering and recording. "Let me get back to the show, Gerard would you care to join?" He asked, turning to me. I smiled, nodding.

----------------------

The show was over and everyone was exiting to get in the line to meet Frank. As everyone turned to leave I started walking onto the stage and Frank jumped on me. "Woah" I yelled into the mic. 

Everyone turned around and started getting pictures of that. "You know, if you keep jumping on me then you are going to expose us right?" I asked away from the mic. "Maybe that's not a bad thing." He smiled. 

"Give it a few weeks into tour" I said at him with an eyebrow raised. He frowned but nodded. "Hey, you're the one who wanted to wait." I said, smiling. He laughed and put his head in my neck.