Chapter 3

We have finally made it to LA. We are supposed to stay here for an entire week since we have the performance and an interview this week. That gives us time to prepare the 'wedding' and to fly out Mikey and Kristin. We already sent them the tickets they are arriving Tuesday and it is Sunday.

We are staying at a family camp site with the buses since the hotels here are expensive. We did stop to get tuxedos and I got something for the kids as well. We got here pretty late so we are sitting outside by a fire in the nice May air with everyone telling funny stories about each other.

"Frank now that you have a boyfriend it's time we embarrass you" David said with an evil smirk on his face. I laughed as he tensed against my stomach. He was laying with his back against my stomach and was holding my hands in front of him.

"Yeah we should totally talk about Franks embarrassing stories like that one time he was going through his really gay stage and he had that really girly voice. He would walk around the bus telling us how gay he was. Thanks to him we will always know how gay he really is." Evan laughed. I laughed and pulled him closer to me

"Or that one time he walked in on Evan giving his girlfriend hickeys and he acted awkward for an entire month after that" David said. I laughed, kissing his head. "Well he walked in on me giving my ex boyfriend hickeys" Frank said as backup but made it worse for himself. I leaned down and whispered "definitely not a good come back especially when you are literally holding your boyfriend."

He sighed and stood up. "I am going to join the kids" He said as he entered the bus. I sighed and stood up. "I should probably go lay with him" I said before saying goodnight to everyone and walking on the bus.

I walked over to our shared bunk and opened the curtain. "Why are you so upset?" I asked. "Because I didn't mean for it to come out like that" He sighed. "Seriously, that's what you are upset about? I thought you did something else. I don't care what you have done with your past boyfriends or girlfriends. All I care about right now is that you are my current boyfriend and we have wonderful kids." I said.

He turned all the way over to face me and smiled. "I love you" He said, pulling me on top of him. I smiled and kissed him. "When the time comes I will give you so many hickeys but since we are getting 'married' in a few days I don't want to leave them everywhere since David went all out and paid someone to take professional pictures." He sighed.

I laughed. "Goodnight. I am going to call Mikey and Kristin" I said, kissing his head. "No, I want to talk to them." He whined. I smiled and left the bunk. I opened my Skype up and saw that he was active and not even a minute later he was requesting to video call.

I accepted as I felt arms around my waist. "You called just in time. I just came in from outside." I smiled. "So what's the difference in time?" Mikey asked.

"Well it is currently 3:45 in the morning for us."

"Damn, why are you awake that early?"

"We were outside by the fire just talking about things"

"Oh. It's pouring here." Mikey said. He pointed the camera to the window and it was a thunderstorm. I smiled, already missing Jersey.

"Man, I really miss Jersey"

"Don't worry. You will be back before you know it."

"Well what time is it there?"

"It is 6:47" He smiled. I looked at Frank and smiled. "I love you" I whispered. He looked confused. "That was really random" He chuckled. Mikey laughed but when we looked at the screen he wasn't laughing at us, he was laughing at what Kristin was saying.