Chapter 5

It was the next day and Frank had an interview. He was happy to do it. I wouldnt be there today. As request of David, I had to have Frank tell his story without interupting. Even though, Frank told him it would get more press, David wouldnt let it happen.

We posted our coming out video late last night. Of course, as expected, people were texting us like crazy. We had to mute everything in order to sleep. I guess it was reasonable to let Frank tell our story while everyone while still freaking out about it. It is his platform so I cant be mad.

The kids didnt want to leave frank though. So, as a compromise with David, we were allowed to go but we werent allowed out on stage with him. Like I said, its reasonable. We walked together with the kids next to us. Obviously avoiding the press. The kids had hoodies on to cover their face.

I am forever grateful that the kids understood that they werent going to have a normal childhood. They were very good kids for the most part. Yeah, they had their fights with us, but, they were little kids. Its what you have to expect.

We were let in through the back for less press pictures. "Alright, when we get in, head to the front area. Meet with the host and I will meet you there. I need to talk to another producer." David said. We nodded and walked towards the front. We saw the host and he immediately looked at our hands and smiled.

"Hey you guys!How are you?" The host asked. The hosts name was Trevor. It was the 'Trevor show' that often talked about main stream celebrities. "We are going good. David said he was going to talk to someone but he should be back soon." Frank said with a smile. I let go of his hand and picked up Cherry.

I could tell she was nervous. I wasnt going to leave her scared. "Whats wrong baby girl?" I asked. Frank looked at us and frowned. "I dont like everyone around me" She said with a frown. In turn, Frank frowned. "Ill tell you what, we can go backstage while daddy talks to Trevor. Is that okay?" I asked. She nodded. Trevor was more than happy to show all of us back stage.

"Alright, dont break anything, I will be back as soon as possible." Frank said with a giggle. I kissed him before he kissed all the kids foreheads. When he left the room, Cherry cuddled into my side on the couch. I wrapped my arm around her.

"You guys ready to see daddys live show?' I asked. They all nodded excitedly. I think they just like the idea of being famous. I chuckled to myself at that. "Daddy?" Miles asked. "Yeah buddy?" I asked. "How come you arent out there with daddy?"

"daddy and I arent going to be doing every interview together. We dont have time for that. We also need to watch you guys. We cant have you on stage with us in case something happens." He frowned. "I know buddy but daddy will always be here after every show."

---------

When the show begun, we began to watch it on the tv that was backstage.

"Everyone, please welcome todays special guest, Frank Iero!" Trevor called out. Everyone began to clap as he walked out. I cant help but think, damn, thats my boyfriend. "Frank, how are you today?"

Frank smiled as he sat down.

"Im good." He said with a wide smile.

"So, Frank. We know that touring has been hectic. How has it been backstage? With the crew and tourmates."

"Well, not going to lie to you, it has been pretty hectic. Its like everywhere we go we have to hide our heads and stuff. Dont get me wrong, I love meeting everyone, but sometimes it can be over whelming."

"That is completely reasonable." trevor faced the audience. "As many of you guys might have saw last night, Frank and his boyfriend, Gerard Way, came out as a couple. How has it been going for you guys with the famous stuff. You guys did start dating a little while after you guys met if im correct."