Chapter 4

Mikey and Kristin just landed in LA and we are on our way to pick them up. I was so excited. It hasnt been that long since I last saw them but I still missed them. We had to leave the kids at the RV park with Evan because people caught wind of Frank and I going to the airport. We didnt want things to get to crazy with them with us.

As soon as we got to the airport we were ready to jump out of the car but David made us wait a minute for security. They escorted us towards my brother and his wife. I have never ran so fast in my life. I missed him so much. I couldnt wait until I got to hold him again.

--------------

When we got back to the bus, Mikey and Kristin spent some time with the kids and buddy while Frank and I thought about this whole wedding thing. Don't get me wrong, I was literally about to 'marry' my celebrity crush. This is every ones dream and I am living it. It just has me thinking about a lot. What if we aren't meant to be?

What if Frank finds someone better while hes on tour? What if one of us cheats? Who will get the kids? What type of drama will take place? I don't even want to know. Everyone will be so upset. I have to talk to Frank before all of this actually happens and make sure that this is what he wants. I want to make sure that we aren't making a mistake.

"Hey Frankie, can I talk to you in private for a minute?" I asked. He nodded and we walked towards the bunks and sat down. "Look, I just want to make sure that you really do want to do this. We haven't been together for a while. I just don't want to make a mistake. I love you but I just don't want you to regret anything."

He thought about it. I let him think. This is a really big deal for us. We were about to get 'married' to each other. We would be stuck together. Even if it was fake. We would still have the kids and everyone else thinking we are married.

"I, of course, want to marry you. I don't care if its fake or not. I love you and I know we are meant to be." He said with a smile. That caused me to blush and look down on the floor. "Hey, look, we haven't been together for a while but I know that you and I will get through everything."

I smiled and looked up at him. "Really?" I asked him. He nodded. I leaned in and kissed him. I couldn't believe we were getting married. We walked back over to Mikey and Kristin to see them laughing to each other. They're so cute.

"Alright boys, you ready to take a look at the venue that you guys are getting married at?" I heard David asked as he stepped on to our bus. I got so excited. I can't believe this was actually happening. "Hell yeah I am." Frank replied. "Alright so sit your ass down so we can get there." David replied. I laughed and pulled Frank on to the couch by his hand.

When we hit the couch I connected our fingers and smiled at him. This was really happening. Holy shit. I looked up at the kids. They were talking to their Aunt and Uncle. Damn, we literally are getting married with kids. I really don't know how to feel about this. I think all of it just hit me at once.

"You good baby?" I heard Frank ask. He snapped me back into reality. I nodded with a fake grin. What was I getting myself into? Am I ready for this? He gave my hand a quick squeeze along with a smile. I just couldn't help but let my worries wash away.

Who wouldn't? Just look at his smile. I think I would absolutely die if I got to wake up with him every morning. So far, i'm enjoying it. People would kill to have a relationship with Frank Iero. Let alone the way he treats me.

I didn't know whether to question our soon to be fake marriage or not. I didn't know what to do. Of course, when I looked at Frank though, I didn't want to question it. I was getting married to the guy of my dreams. Literally.