Chapter 6

London's P.O.V.

Finally,the bell goes signaling that school's over. I grab my books and walk out of class to my locker. I put my combination in and then throw my books in. I slam my locker shut and turn to see a beautiful face, smiling at me. 'Hey.'Harry says. I wanna just throw myself into his arms and cry but I need to be strong for him. I put a smile on my face. 'Hey Harry.'I say. 'You okay?'He asks. 'Yeah, I'm fine.' I say. He takes my hand leading me off. Wait? What'd I say a few seconds ago? Did I say Harry was beautiful? What The Actual Hell? I like Cameron not Harry! Why'd I say that? Oh geez, speaking of which. Here comes Cameron. He smiles at me. OMG. He's the most popular guy in school. He could smile at anyone but he smiles at me. I smile back. 'Hey London.'He says, walking past. 'Hi.'I say. Harry turns and looks at us. Harry gives Cameron the death stare.We walk up the hall a bit. 'Why'd you give Cameron the death stare?'I ask. 'Cos, I used to be friends with him and I just don't like him anymore cos he's such a jerk!'Harry practically spat. I just keep quiet, not asking anything else. We walk outside to his car. We drive to my place. I go inside with Harry. 'London....We gotta talk....' Scott says. 'Um okay. Harry wait here.'I say, walking to the kitchen. 'What's up?'I ask. 'London.....it's mom....she's gone....'Scott says. 'What? What'd you mean gone?'I ask. 'Well when you left mom just got up, packed her stuff and left, she left a note saying she was leaving and left. She left you this envelope though.' He says. I take it from him, opening it. "My dearest London, I'm sorry I've left without saying goodbye, I just couldn't be there any longer, I'm staying with a friend till I get a place of my own, I think you should stay with your dad, it'll give us both a time to breathe and then if you want you can come stay with me, just know I love you so much and I might not be there with you but I'm always just a call away, I love you " I break down and cry. Scott gets up and goes to see Harry.

Harry's P.O.V.

Scott walks up to me. 'Harry, I see you care about my sister and well she needs you right now, our mom just left so she needs you around, you don't have to be around her constantly and have her stay at your place but please take care of her, I have to go back to uni so please look after her.' He says. 'Of course, Scott, I'll take good care of her.' I say and at that Scott hugs London and leaves. I go up to London and pull her into my arms. 'Wanna come stay at my house for a few days?' I ask her. She nods. She tells her dad then grabs her backpack and some clothes. We then go to my place.