Chap. 11: Tour Starts Today- Or Does It?

Just a forewarning, Christina does not become psychopathic or anything. She just gets really upset.

Christina's P.O.V.

The phone rang just as I woke up. Hmmm, timely? I think not. It's a good thing I dragged myself out of bed to answer it, still way too early in the morning than I would have liked. It turned out to be our new manager, Scooter Braun. And didn't have good news.

"Hello?" I asked, still sleepy.

"Hello, Christina. I have some bad news."

"Spill it. I take it I won't like it at all."

"Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke is in the hospital. She was shot on their hotel room balcony. She lost a lot of blood, doctors say." I gasp.

"There's more. Lauren Jauregui is also severely injured, as she has been shot and has a broken leg. Many, many bruises and scratches all over her body. And a welt from being slapped. She also lost a lot of blood. She is much worse off than Miss Brooke." I try not to cry, failing miserably.

"Reports say the attacker also tried to kidnap Miss Jauregui after she fell unconcious. Arrest records tell us that he is also a registered sex offender. Who knows what he would have done if he had gotten away with her. She definitely would have died, for sure, if a passerby hadn't stopped him and held him down while another and bandaged Lauren up with his shirt and called 911." I was really breaking down now. This is really bad.

"You cannot see Miss Brooke right now, maybe in a little while. Doctors say she's in a coma right now. It could last for hours, days, weeks, months, years. Doctors can't tell. Unfortunately, Miss Jauregui has a 10% chance of living." I was crying really hard. My friend's life might expire soon. I'm really glad that Ally might be okay, but I'm super worried for Lauren.

"Shhh, she'll be okay. I know it. It will all be fine." He reassures me.

"No, not really. Thanks a-anyway." I told him the best I could through tears. Even if Lauren does live, and Ally wakes up, they won't be the same. If only no one was a murderer, no one though violence was the answer. Violence is never the answer, no matter how tempting it is. It's like following Satan straight into hell. That's the path you take to end up following Satan to hell.

I curl up on the floor. Even worse thought come to my head. What if Ally was one of my sisters? I definitely would have done what Lauren did. Nothing would have held me back from giving him what he deserves. I can see Amy there in my head, shot by some hooligan without reason. I start to cry all over again. There's blood everywhere-

"Christina! Are you okay? What happened? Who did it?" Lauren had found me on the floor.

"Lauren, it wasn't a boy. Bring all the girls down here."

"Okay." Soon enough, everyone came running downstairs, Lauren in the lead. She ran over to me and sat down.

"Tell us what happened. If you can."

"O-okay. Scooter called, and... and Ally and Lauren are in the hospital."

Everyone gasps.

"Ally got shot from the hotel balcony. She's in a coma now. Apparently, Lauren beat up the attacker but she got shot too. And bruises and scratches everywhere. Lots and lots of them. She's also got a broken leg. The attacker tried to kidnap Lauren but someone stopped him. He's a sex offender, so if he got to Lauren, who knows what he would have done. Lauren has a 10% chance of living." My sister Lauren starts crying, burying her face in her hands. Her and Lauren Jauregui were like best friends. Everyone else starts to cry. As sisters, we're all really close, so when one is upset, we can't help but feel the same way. Fifth Harmony is awesome, and if we were to loose Lauren and Ally, well, that would be horrible.