How You Met

There are going to be so many references when I make these so prepare yourselves

Alexander Hamilton-
You had been taking a walk around the park when a guy bumped into you. He had his slick, shiny hair in a ponytail and a thick book in his face. He dusted himself off before realizing that you were on the ground and that it was his fault. He quickly apologized and said "Can I buy you a drink?"
"That would be nice" you stated (Oh how the tables have turned)
You both bonded quickly over coffees and your favorite books. You exchanged numbers and seperated to go home as it was now dark outside.

Aaron Burr-
You were the socially awkward one. The one that silently prayed to not have to talk to others. But, if someone were to ever anger you, the person who did better have one heck of an apology and good running abilities. A tolerance for pain, a couple of college credits, and a top notch brain might help too. Your brother happened to push all the right buttons and angered you. You had given him his punishment and now was out to cool down. As you were cooling down you happened to meet this man named Aaron who you quickly became friends with as he was sort of like you, slow to anger.
You exchanged numbers so that you could talk (less) because he made you smile (more).

John Laurens-
You were a sucker for animals. ESPECIALLY turtles. They were just so cute to you and you owned four. As you were adoring the turtles at the aquarium you happened to notice a guy doing the same. Your outfits somehow matched as you were wearing a kawaii turtle tanktop with ripped jean shorts that had a hint of mint green. You had TMNT converse that went perfectly with your TMNT hat that was placed backwards on your head. The man wore the same TMNT hat with a green sweatshirt. He had jeans and black tennis shoes and his outfit seemed to work on his figure. You quickly turned back to the turtles and he saw how you looked at them. He introduced himself as John Laurens and you both bonded over turtles and many other things. You gave eachother your phone numbers and scheduled to hang out again soon.

Marquis de Lafayette-
You had never imagined running into a rambling French guy. You were just on your daily morning run while listening to music on your phone(literally not me at ALL. I'm too lazy to wake up that early and excercise.). Anyone that saw you would see your face of determination. Like, you were NON-STOP *wink*. But there happened to be this ONE person that wasn't looking where he was going. He had dark curly hair put up in a man bun along with a blue, red, and white striped tank top with cargo shorts and flip flops. He was on his phone rambling in what you presumed to be French. You paid no attention to him until HE WALKED IN FRONT OF YOU. You had no time to react as you ran into him at full speed. As you both sat up he looked at you and started apologizing in french. You quickly said it was ok as you had already had enough of this, it was early in the morning after all. You grabbed what you thought to be your phone and started walking away. You looked down at it and realized that it wasn't your phone and quickly started running towards the stranger to return his phone and get yours back. You both laughed it off and parted ways. When you were about a block from where you were you looked down at your phone to see a new message.
Hot French Fry: Since I found a clever way of giving you my number and getting yours; would you give me the honor of hanging out soon?

You quickly realized that he deliberately stepped in front of you, knowing that you would run into him so that he could enter his number into your phone and get your number and put it into his phone. "That sneaky bastard" you muttered to yourself and responded with a sure. You took a closer look at the name he gave himself and chuckled.

Hercules Mulligan-
You were a wild girl. You decided to enjoy life by going to parties often and taking shots, but never throwing the shots away. On one fateful day you decided to head to a party that was being held at a bar. You were sitting at a table taking shots when this guy came up to you. Neither of you were drunk yet. You could tell because he didn't reek of alcohol like the other men did at the party.
"You owe me a drink." He said with a smirk plastered across his face and in a flirty tone.
"And why is that?" You asked with the same smirk across your face, matched perfectly with the flirtatious tone that you reciprocated. You had heard this pick up line before, you knew exactly where this was going. But unlike the many other times you heard it you actually felt like playing along this time.
"Because when I looked at you I dropped mine." He finished with a big smile on his face.
"Can I give you my number instead?" You asked with the most innocent tone you could muster, like your number was the only thing you could offer.
"That works for me... only if I can give you mine as well." Another smirk spread across his face.
"Deal." You said while you both grabbed eachother's phones and entered your numbers. The rest of the time you talked with him and got to know him better. Apparently, he wasn't the flirtatious man that he had come off as. He really was just a huge cuddly teddy bear. Even after you parted ways and went home you talked with him over the phone in forms of text and calls. Needless to say, that was the best party you ever went to.

Thomas Jefferson-
You had always been obsessed with France and its culture. Part of the reason why is that you had lived in Paris until you were 15. While you lived there you had met this guy named Thomas who had been your best friend ever since toddler days. He still was your best friend. You described to him America and where you lived and how your life was going. You never guessed that he would move back to America too and show up at your doorstep. After awhile of catching up he said that he should be going to find a hotel to stay at so that he could find a permanent place to live soon. You being the good friend that you are offered him the spare bedroom that your house had to offer. At first he said that it would be rude of him to barge in on you like that. You quickly reminded him that you offered for him to stay and that you would love company, especially if that company is your best friend. It took him awhile to warm up to the idea but eventually he agreed to. For dinner you decided to make croissants and mac n cheese together. You even made macarons with each other. For a side you had red wine (you're old enough). During the delicious dinner you were able to catch up more and plan what to do after dinner. Once you were done with dinner you both fell asleep watching movies together.

Charles Lee-
Dogs were your life. You owned a dog shelter which is where you took care of many types of dogs. The shelter also was a dog adoption center. One day while you were hanging out with the dogs a man with hair brushed to the left side of his face came in looking to buy 4 dogs. As he was writing down his information you had gotten a closer look at his features; muscular arms with bold  eyes. When he was done with the paperwork you decided to be bold and ask something of him.
"Can you put your number here?"
"Um. W-why?" He asked, clearly flustered which paired with a blush.
"So that I can keep in touch with you. I can give you my number and we could hang out sometime." You said trying not to blush or stutter.
"O-oh! O-of course. H-here. H-hanging out would b-be f-fun." He said, not being able to conceal his stutter. He quickly turned to the side. You presumed he was trying to hide his blushing face. You giggled at how much of a blushing mess he was.
"Cool. Here's mine. You can also take your pick of dogs."
He did and thanked you. As he was walking out you realized what you did. You never realized how bold and daring you could be.
"Wow. I never thought I'd actually ask him for his number. And I DEFINITELY didn't think he'd actually give it to me. Today has been a good day."

(A/N) Wowie. I did it. I'm gonna have lots of fun writing this book. Anyway, as always, suggestions and ideas are always welcome.

Be More Chill,

                 SINCERELY MEEEEEEEE