You Wear Their Clothes

The picture has nothing to do with the chapter or Hamilton. I just found it and I like it.

Hamilton-
He was walkin through the house, on his way to the kitchen. But as he was walkin past the living room he saw you in his favorite green shirt. He legit squealed in excitement. He frickin scared you, along with interrupting your show.

Burr-
He saw you wearing his jacket when you were on your way out of the house. At first he was a little weirded out by the fact that you were wearing his clothes. But soon, he warmed up to the idea and liked seeing you wearing them.

Laurens-
You started sharing clothes a few days after starting to date. Y'all are just comfortable with sharing each other's clothes. You guys don't even know which piece of clothing belongs to who anymore.

Lafayette-
As he walked into the house he saw you working out in the living room wearing his tank top that had the word Paris printed on it. He of course watched you for his own entertainment. Holy buhjeezus did it scare you when he made his presence known.

Mulligan-
He was always comfortable with you wearing his clothes. You could take them whenever you wanted and he'd be cool with it. You would share each other's clothes, but he's too big to fit into your clothes.

Jefferson-
You always take his clothes after you guys have some fun ;) (Need I say more?)

Madison-
As you were handing him a tissue he noticed that you were wearing one of his shirts. This smol bean became embarrased but soon warmed up to the idea. But he does worry that you'll become sick.

Washington-
He would just come home and see you wearing his clothes. Normal stuff at your house. "Oh hey are you wearing my shirt?" "Yeah." "Alright. Love you."

Lee-
As you were guys were hanging out with your dogs he noticed that you were wearing one of his hoodies. "You should wear my clothes more often." "I planned on doing so whether you liked it or not." Way to go you. He loves you even more now.

(A/N) Sorry that it's rushed. I've had a lot of time off of school thanks to the weather. It's frickin freezing. I got out of the shower and was like 'Imma be a productive person by not doing my homework and writing a chapter!' As you can clearly see, I'm great at life. Sorry that this chapter sucked.

                                 Bye~