What They Do That Annoys You

Hamilton-
He. Never. Shuts. Up. The only successful method that you found to getting him to shut up is by kissing him. Maybe he does it on purpose.

Burr-
He doesn't express a lot of emotion. He'll communicate verbally, but his facial expression  almost never changes which makes it a little difficult for you.

Lafayette-
He can be so overly dramatic. At some times it makes you giggle because of how cute it is, but other times it makes you want to send him back on a trip to France.

Laurens-
He'll take the turtles out without telling you. If he did it a little you wouldn't mind, but he does it almost everyday which adds stress onto your back. You care deeply for yout turtles and when you see them gone you freak out. (That sounds so innocent to me that it made me laugh)

Mulligan-
He will just yell from time to time. A lot of times it makes you smile because it's adorable. But it's not adorable when he yells in the middle of the night when you're trying to sleep.

Jefferson-
He uses all of your hair products that YOU bought without your permission. He never asks nor says thank you, he just uses them which can be really infuriating at times.

Lee-
He sometimes shuts you out when he's stressed and it can really annoy you because you want to help him but he won't let you.