New Character! Philip

How You Met-

Y'all met through the comment section of Danisnotonfire's Diss Track (Sorry I had to XD). You went into a whole rant about how amazing it was and how it's better than what most rappers come up with. 

Becoming Friends-

You guys were IMMEDIATELY friends. You sent each other memes and virtual hugs. You both opened up to each other and shared everything. You became inseparable. 

How They Ask You Out- 

He was watching YouTube with you when he pulled a ring pop out of nowhere. You, being the absolute Q U E E N that you are, said yes, took the ring, and licked it right in front of him. His smug face was wiped off immediately.

Where You Go On A Date-

He takes you out to dinner at a fancy dinner. The whole time you guys were pretending to be fancy and rich and the other people in the restaurant, who were actually rich, were high- key insulted and disgusted. But you and Philip enjoyed it. 

Your Name On His Phone-

Meme Queen

His Name On Your Phone- 

Meme King

How You Cuddle-

You guys like to hold each other close on the couch while watching movies or YouTube. Philip prefers to be the big spoon but if you really want to, he'll let you because your happiness means the most to him. 

What You Like To Do Together- 

You guys like to just talk with each other about anything really. It can go from talking about a really deep subject to talking about nacho cheese very quickly. 

What They Do That Annoys You-

Pranks. He just constantly pranks you to the point that you just want to shove him down a staircase, though you would never hurt your smol bean. 

The Types Of PDA That They Use- 

All. He loves PDA to the point where at times it can be overwhelming and look very uncomfortable from another person's point of view.

Their Jealousy-

Like his father, he can jealous easily, but he will act on the situation differently. He might yell a couple of times once he has gotten you out of the situation but he will immediately catch himself, say sorry, and hug you. 

When You Leave For Work- 

He wakes up and leaves for work before you, but he leaves you breakfast and a nice little note wishing you good luck at work.

What Disney Movie You Watch Together-

The Lion King (I feel like he would watch that movie for some reason)

What Musical You Would Watch Together-

Kinky Boots ( Again, I see him as a person who would enjoy it)

What Kind Of Movies You Would Watch Together-

Sci-Fi

Who's Taller-

Him

            (A/N)  I'm really sorry it took this long to incorporate this chapter in. Thank you to    @http-hxartlxss for requesting this. Again, sorry it took so long and sorry if it isn't very good. But Philip will be a permanent character in chapters now. Love you all and I shall see you in the next scenario. Bye~