R.I.P Cameron Boyce

Ok so if any of you haven't heard Cameron Boyce passed away on July 6th, 2019 at the age of 20. It was due to a seizure from a medical condition that he had been dealing with. 

He didn't deserve this. He was so young. He had so much talent. He was one of my first celebrity crushes. There was just something about him, and I had only seen him through a screen. he had that ability, being able to just make you feel all kinds of ways. 

This is obvious, but please please please don't harass his family or friends in any way over this. They're going through a rough patch in life and need the time to mourn and grieve in peace. 

If you personally didn't like him, that's fine, but please don't say rude or hurtful things about him. This is the time when keeping  your opinion to yourself becomes really important.

To sum everything up so that I don't cry anymore than I already have, Cameron, you were so incredible. I wish you were still with us. I wish that you would have been able to spend more time here on Earth, and I hope that you can see all of the people who love and care for you bringing forth all love. You deserved the world. We are so proud of what you did and you will never be forgotten. Thank you for providing a lot of us with a childhood through your roles on TV, movies, and Panic! music videos. I'm so sorry that it all had to be cut short.