How They Ask You Out

A. Ham-
He wrote you a text telling you to meet him at the place where you first met. Upon your arrival he gave you a letter in which he declared his love for you. When you looked up from the letter you saw an anxious and nervous looking Alexander with a rose in his hands. You kept a straight face as you walked up to him. He thought that you were rejecting him and so he looked down. He was taken back when he felt your warm embrace and immediately hugged back. "Is that a yes?"
You said nothing in return, leaving it up to the passionate kiss that you left to linger upon his lips to be your answer.

A. Burr-
He invited you over to his house to hang out. It was nothing out of the ordinary for you, you guys did this all the time. For him though, he was having a war inside his brain. He was thinking of any possibilty of you saying no to this. Saying that he was worried would be an understatement, but he somehow managed to keep his composure and as you were watching the movie he turned to you and asked you. You immediately said yes and hugged him. When you broke from the hug his composure was broken and he started ramblimg about how he was worrying you would say no. You just giggled and kissed him quickly, but passionately. He sat down on the couch and you hugged him one last time before you turned to the TV once more.

Lafayette-
At first he was very nervous and you could tell but he eventually asked you and of course you said yes.

Laurens-
He put a note asking you out taped to his turtle tank and had you check on the turtle so that you would see. When you read it you walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek, leaving a blushing Laurens.

Mulligan-
You were hanging out at his house when he told you to close your eyes. When you opened them you saw a (Y/F/C) in his hands.
"What's this for?" You asked.
"For when we go on a date." He said with a smirk. (Smooth Hercules. I like it.)
"Oh. I completely forgot. How silly of me." You said while taking the dress and kissing him on the lips. You left to set the dress by the door so that you wouldn't forget it when you left and when you got back Hercules was glued to where he was standing with a deep crimson blush plastered on his face.

Jefferson-
He just straight up walked up to you with your (F/C) (fav candy) and (F/F) (fav flowers) and asked you. Although it was hard to see through his tough fisade, you could tell that he was nervous of what you were going to say.
"Finally." You said and kissed him passionately on the lips. He returned the kiss quickly and you teased him by stopping. You took the gifts and walked away. He was flustered but soon started chasing after you.

Charles Lee-
He had the dogs lead you to a picnic where he romanctically asked you. You immediately said yes and enjoyed the picnic with him.