Hell *Requested*

Second Person Point of View
Words: 1200
Requested by: MysticMeowzzz
Spoliers: The movie "500 Days of Summer"

You sat at your desk miserable and in pain, its that time of the month and it was unprofessional to call off for for such a minor thing. You scribble on the piece of paper in front of you before you feel someone hovering over your shoulder "Not now Gavin, I'm not in the mood today" You grumble as you flip the page and begin reading the report "You didn't  give me a chance to speak" Gavin started and you rolled your eyes "You have five seconds" you turn to him and lean back in your chair as he makes his advance on you "Dinner, you cook?" He raised his eyebrows and you stopped him "One, No and Two, where's the chivalry? " You ask and turn back to your desk "Come on, it'll be fun" Gavin persisted and you let out a sigh "Gavin, so help me I will murder you with a pizza cutter if you don't stop" You grumbled as a cramp began to knot itself. You sensed that Gavin was about to talk again so you quickly looked up at Connor.

"What do you have planned tomorrow?" You ask sweetly, leaning your head on your hand, "Nothing that I'm aware of why" He tilted his head and you sit up in your chair and look at Gavin "How about we hang out tonight, we can cook and watch a movie" You smiled, directing the sentence to Connor. "I'd enjoy that, I'll be there by seven if that's alright" You turned back to Connor who now had a peasant look on his face, you hear Gavins footsteps head away from you and you smile "That'll be great" You chime in and pickup your pen once again "I'm sure It'll be intresting" He winked and went back to his work.

The first few thoughts that went through your head were 'He just winked at me, Did he misinterpret what I said, Oh god' The other few thoughts being quite shameful, you lower your head and let your hair gather in your face to hide the burning redness spreading.

~Skip skip~

You began to open the packet of white rice when you hear a steady three knocks at the door "Just a moment" you called out before rushing to the living room and looking in the mirror to check if you had anything on your face.

You quickly head to the door and opened it, infront of you stood Connor dressed in a white button up and black pants, always so formal "Hey, come in! I just started cooking dinner" You gestured towards the kitchen and moved so he could get in. "I figured since I've chose the meal, you can choose the movie" You turned up the heat of the water on the stove again before pouring rice into the bubbles. "I see, are there any preferences to a genre you'd like to watch?" He asked as he turned on the TV and browsed through your streaming channels "Go crazy" You laugh as you begin to cut at the carrots.

You finish the potatoes and begin to pull the onions out, bracing yourself for tears. You begin to cut at it, the fumes stinging your eyes and making them water, soon watering morphed into crying "Are you alright?" Connor tilted his head as he walked up to you "I'm fine, Its these s-stupid onions" You hiccup, knowing that it wasn't the onions but you raging hormones. "Let me take over, Androids don't have reactions to the chemicals that make humans cry" Connor slowly took the knife from you hand and you stepped aside and he took your spot. You rub your eyes with your sleeve before rinsing your hands in the sink "I'll get started on the sauce" You sniffle before finishing the last part of the meal.

~Skip skip skippity skip skip~

You sit down on the couch with a plate of curry in hand, looking at the movie that Connor chose "500 Days of Summer" You say out loud and look at the genre 'Romance' the vision of Connor winking again went though your head and you blushed before stuffing your cheeks. "The boy, Tom Hansen of Margate, New Jersey, grew up believing that he'd never truly be happy...until the day he met 'The One' " The tv narrated and you soon began watching.

You let out a gasp as the camera pans onto the ring on Summers finger "I'm confused, she showed intresting but she's engaged now?" He tilted his head and you shrugged your shoulders as you lift your glass of water to your mouth "It's like when Gavin showed intrest in you but when you invited me over he walked away" Connor pointed out and you almost choked on you water "I-I guess so" You sputter and wipe your mouth.

"Well I'm glad you invited me, I've had fun" Connor winked again and you took in a sharp breath "You did it again, why are you winking" You blush and he tilted his head "I apologise, I'm able to take pictures through blinking one eye" He apologized and you felt yourself feel at ease for a second before a new question took place of the old one "And why are you taking photos of me?" You ask though a small grin.

Connor paused and looked at the ground for a second as if he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar "I want to treasure the moments you spend with me, you make me feel like there's no difference between us" Connor looked back up at you and your heart jumped. Wait- No, it was heart burn. You held your chest and laughed before groaning "You literally set my heart aflame" and Connor quickly jumped up from the couch "I'll get you a Tum" He quickly headed to your medicine cabinet.

~Next day~

You walk into the office and immediatly run into Connor "Oh hey! Last night was fun we should do it again" You smile and Connor gave a small grin "Yes of course, I also had fun" Connor leaned against the doorway abit and a voice that made your skin crawl filled the department "We could have fun if you'd let me" Gavin yelled and you rolled your eyes and smiled at Connor one more time "I'M GETTING THE PIZZA CUTTER" You yelled as you stormed over to Gavin who quickly jumped up from his chair and watched as you headed towards the kitchen "Shit, she's scary" He mumbled as he quickly and silently moved to another room.

Oo hey yall, I wanted to mix in Some Bryan into this Connor because Bryan does photography as a hobby (at least I think).
Gosh Bryan is such a inspiration for me because I also do photography and I ALSO want to be a actor and he's just a Fricking handsome hero.
Man I'm so pumped for his and Blaires wedding in two days.
Maybe next chapter I'll show you one of my photos.
Also, should I do like a Q and A?