Stuck on You *Requested*

Requested by: TheZombieKat360

I ran into the department in a frenzied panic since my alarm clock decided it'd be a sight to not go off. Running into the elevator I caught a glance of Connor in the corner "Oh hey, has the meeting-" I faded off as Connor smiled "It's about to" Connor confirmed and I let out a relived sight as the elevator doors closed and I started to ascend the floors.

There was the usual awkward silence that elevators seem to excel in bringing out before it started to groan. I raise an eye brow at the sound before the elevator started shaking and nearly tipped me over. The elevator stopped.

I turned your head to Connor and he looked back at you before pressing the floor button again. Nothing. I let out a nervous laugh and pressed the emergency button, a few seconds later a voice came over the intercom "Are you okay?" The person asked and Connor spoke before I could "It seems that the elevator has gotten jammed, it seems like we'll be fine since the air conditioning is still circulating the elevator" Connor announced and there was a pause before the voice spoke up again "We're contacting the fire department, it might take awhile so get comfortable" The voice suggested and there was silence.

I look over to Connor before sighing "So much for getting to the meeting on time" I began to sit down in the right corner of the elevator "I'm sure we'll be excused" Connor copied me and sat on the opposite side of the elevator. "The only time I wish there was music" I laugh and play with the zipper on my jacket "Music would be enjoyable" Connor replied and I laughed again "What music do you listen to?" I tilt my head and Connor smiled "Knights of the Black Death" I let out a loud chuckle and cover my mouth to prevent myself from another outburst "The heavy metal band? I wouldn't have expected that from you" I giggle and Connor smiled again from my enjoyment "It's energetic and full of life" used his hands to jester his words.

I start to stand alittle and make my way to the same side as Connor, sat myself back down next to him and smiled "So you work with Lieutenant Anderson right?" I ask and he nods "Yes, we work on Deviant Android cases" he responds and I nodded "I've seen, I don't sit too far from you and the Lieutenant, not that I watch you- Well I do but- Haha jeeze this is not going the way I wanted it to-" I reach up and scratch the back of my head "I think I understand what you are saying" Connor reassured me and I chuckled "Thank God, I was feeling alittle awkward for a second there" I nervously laugh and lean my head on his shoulder.

I let out a sigh and take a peak up at Connor, I'm caught slightly off guard when I truly discover how handsome he actually was, his jawline was sharp and his face was perfectly proportioned and how his hair was swept to one side, leaving a strand of hair to gently sit on his forehead. He turned his head and our eyes met and I felt my face grow hot and I quickly looked back down at my feet "I don't know much about you Detective (L-n)" Connor confessed and you looked back up to him "Well how about you just call me (Y-n) from now on, and what do you want to know?" I smile and Connor took a second to think.

"Do you have a romantic partner" Connor tilted his head and I raised an eyebrow " Are you pursuing me" I smirk and Connor slowly turned his face forward "You said I could ask anything" He stated and I give a light punch on his arm "I'm just teasing you and, no I don't have a Romantic partner" I lean forward so that my face was in view of his and I wink at him. Connor tilted his head abit before he lifed his eyebrows "You're very pretty" he smiled and I felt my face flush "Y-You too" My brain short circuited "I-I mean handsome! You're very handsome!" I placed my hand on my forehead and laughed nervously "Thank you, for both compliments" Connor smiled and I felt my head explode with heat.

I leaned my head forward abit as I caught a glimpse of detail on Connors "You have freckles" I let out a small amused laugh and Connor smiled "Yes, though it is extremely uncommon for androids to have such features, the developers thought that it would be a good feature to have" He explained and I trailed my eyes to his lips. Gosh what was I thinking, we've only been trapped in here for less than two hours and these thoughts were racing through my mind, Get a hold of yourself (Y-n)! Connor noticed and raised his eyebrow "Is there something on my face" Connor raised his hand to his lip and felt around for anything and I raised my hands to my cheeks as I blushed "N-no! Sorry- I'm just" I cut myself off and let out a flustered groan and ran my hand through my hair "Dreaming" I finish my sentence and sigh.

Connor gave a dorky grin "You're a very interesting person (Y-n), and since you asked. Yes I was what you call "pursuing" you " he admitted and I processed the sudden information thrown at me. I swear I'm going to die before I get out of the elevator "You- haha-" I proceeded to cover my entire face with my hands, overwhelmed by the atmosphere and the person with me "So unfair" I mumble and move my hands quickly to the floor as I look at Connors amused face "You're so mean!" I exclaim and lean my face foward looking at his face for a few seconds before I press my lips against Connors.

Connor stood still from the surprise of the sudden display of affection, I felt a smirk on my lips. I grabbed both sides of his face and pulled away to see the smiling and blue faced Connor "You're cute when you get teased" He confessed and I tilted my head slightly and gave a defeated smile before pressing my forehead against his "You're lucky you're cute" I chuckled and pressed my lips against his again frustratedly as those feelings began to melt away.

A ding filled the elevator and the sound of sliding sounded beside us and there stood Hank and a couple other officers. I jumped back and felt my face heat up from the sudden audience "Fucking A, get a room" Hank grumbled and other officers left from the now awkward atmosphere. Connor stood up and fixed his collar and tie "Apologies lieutenant, I'll make sure we go somewhere more private next time" Connor looked at me and winked "Whatever, we had to postpone the meeting because of you" Hank walked off and I let out a relieved sigh "I feel like he's a father with his daughter" I laughed and began to get up "He seems cold and difficult but he's a softie" Connor assured me and we be began to walk out of the elevator "I can't wait for him to warm up to me" I smiled as I felt something brush against my hand.

I locked my fingers with his and headed towards the meeting room, I raised my eyebrows from the recollection a previously said sentence "Also, what about next time" I smirk and I saw Connors face turn blue "Oh- Uh- The meeting Detective, focus" Connor changed the subject and I let out a laugh "Alright but you better prepare your answer for after"

O
Hey
So
Uh
We hit 100k reads
Yeah
Pretty great
I
Am so
EXCITEDDDDD
Seriously guys thank you so much for reading and following this book and I hope you'll stay for many more chapters to come. (Eventually)