The Past and The Present

Requested by: Lawliet-Senpai

(ahaha so i've been gone a for a really long time because honestly I go through fandoms like socks but I love this fandom so much still so I still wanna write for those who still care about this book, also huge props for Lawliet for this request because I absolutely love this concept and sorry for getting back to it so late!!)

Warning:Mental illness, suicidal thoughts, eating disorder, abuse, murder

It wasn't until I heard the scream behind me that I was finally snapped back to reality, spinning my head to face the noise. There stood an older woman who wasn't quite elderly yet. There she remained shell-shocked as she observed the scene in front of her, of course I would too if a young girl in her twenties were to stand in front of me with her hands covered in blood from her now late-husband. She stumbled back before running back into the kitchen, presumably to get the police on the line. I wasn't worried about the police quite yet- I mean yeah "Do the crime, Pay the Time" I agree with that but I needed to talk to someone before I went in.

I look down at the sick fuck who now laid lifeless, his gut bleeding where the knife pierce his skin 'Karmas a bitch fucker' my mind sneered before I heard the woman shrieking at the operator "She killed him!" the lady sobbed- Gotta bounce. Without a second thought I ran through the back door and into the wooded area, branches and tree roots laid strewn about the ground creating natures traps for those who aren't careful. Dizzily I walked over to the creek and felt my stomach lurch and stomach acid spewed out of me burning my throat in the process, I spat out what was left in my mouth before I took a second to dunk my hands into the water, the Michigan weather doing nothing for me as the stabbing chill of the water froze my arms. Washing off the blood from my hands, I flipped them over before giving them a approving nod. Sirens screeched in the distance and I knew that my time was running out, I shot back up and ran across the branch that bridged the two sides together.

'Almost there come on (Y-n)' the sheer amount of adrenaline that pumped through dulled my nerves, even after throwing up my stomach still felt sick from the sight of the dead body. It's not like I get my kicks out of committing first-degree murder. That bastard can get off from going to jail, but he can't get off from going to hell. God, the justice system is fucked.

I saw the end of the woods and my stomach leaped, just a block- all I needed was to get down the street an-

"Detroit police, put your hands up" my stomach dropped and I swallowed the saliva in my now seemingly dry mouth, slowly turning around I stared at the ground and raised my shaking hands. My high of adrenaline plummeted, and the frosty air stabbed my skin like pins and needles, fitting. I'll never get to talk to her again. This was the last chance I have. My fight-or-flight mechanism kicked in, but neither seemed like they would not end up with me getting shot. I put on a smile, I don't know why I did but it felt like the best option, maybe it was fear or maybe-

"(Y-n)?" The awfully familiar sounding officer questioned and my eyes reached up from the ground and onto him. If my heart could sink any lower I'd be in Hell myself.

The yellow LED was the first thing to catch my sight before my eyes connected with his doe brown ones which were now filled with confusion and hurt, God the last thing I wanted to do was hurt him "Connor- I-" My mind didn't know how to act anymore. Something dropped onto the leaves before Connor took a reluctant step before running up to me. His arms threw themselves around my head and he pulled me into his chest. Finally I came back to, and I felt my eyes sting before hot tears came rolling down my cheeks and I held back a sniffle "Please tell me you didn't do it" Connor pleaded with me and finally I let out a sob that's been holding itself in since I've left that bastards house "He killed her Connor! He murdered her in cold blood!" My arms wrapped around him and I buried my face in his chest.