Chapter 1: Acceptance Letter

Y/N's POV
——————
I did it. I got accepted into the high school I've applied for! Shiratorizawa Academy. I was currently sitting on the couch in the living room with my older (by three minutes) twin brother, Kageyama Tobio. We both applied for Shiratorizawa Academy and received letters. We had decided to open them together. "Tobio! I got accepted!" I said while smiling brighter than I ever have. "Oh.. I didn't." What? My smile immediately dropped. Why would they only accept one of us? We're siblings! They can't just separate us... Can they? "Oh.." I was genuinely shocked. Why didn't they accept my brother? Even though he's not the smartest, he's a very talented volleyball player. Although we're twins, people joke about how I got all the smarts. "Well.. what school are you going to go to now.." I asked quietly. "I don't know.. Probably somewhere close to home." I thought for a bit. "How about Karasuno?" "Huh?" "Karasuno High. They had a great volleyball team a few years back but are now called the fallen crows. Maybe if you attended you could change that." "Maybe I can." "You'll just need to change that personality of yours!~" "Hey!" My brother shouted as I ran away from him, him running right behind me.
-
Time Skip
-
It was now 1:03 am and I'm staring at my ceiling, hugging my pillow on my bed. I.. I don't want to go to Shiratorizawa by myself.. I don't want to be alone.. but this is apart of me growing up. I can't always be dependent on my brother. Even if he is my best friend. I suddenly stood up, determined. I'm going to have the best three years of my life! I'm going to become the manager of the boy's volleyball team and make plenty of friends! I will get good grades and support my team! But wait. I quickly sat back down on my bed. Shiratorizawa's volleyball team has never had a manager before.. what if they don't accept me? I stood up again and went to my bookshelf. I quickly grabbed three books. Two on volleyball and one on nursing. If I want to impress them, I'm going to have to study volleyball. I actually already know how to play and know the basics, but I'm going to have to know my SHIT if I want to get approved! I'll read about all the possible gameplays there are! The nursing book is to impress them even more! They won't even need to wrap their fingers in bandages themselves! Why? Because they'll have ME to help them! HAHAHA! My master plan is now in progress! I sat at my desk and opened the first volleyball basics book. I'm going to do this. I want to be able to do what I love. Managing a team. A volleyball team. A family.
-
Time Skip
-
I.. pulled an all nighter.
-
END
-
Author's Note
Hey guys! Mo-chan here! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! There won't be many author's notes unless I have an announcement, this note is to describe Y/N's personality. It's basically the opposite of Tobio's 😅. You've got a bubbly charm that draws many people towards you. You had many friends in middle school including Kindaichi and Kunimi, even though they weren't big fans of your king of a brother. Although you were blessed with an easygoing personality, like you're brother, you could get very serious. You were always in the highest class, getting the highest scores. Since you and Tobio have skills in different areas, you two tend to compete, hence the title of this book, "Rivalry."
I hope you guys stay with me on this journey and have fun with me! Please leave some comments and votes! Don't forget to add this to your library!