Chapter 9: Awkward Reunion

Y/N's POV (unedited)
_ _ _ _ _ _
Ushijima hummed in response, trying to finish his coffee. Satori and I began to dig in and we all ate in silence. After this, the amusement park.
-
Time skip to the theme park!!
-
My eyes lit up as we entered the park successfully after paying for the tickets. "Wow.. it's so cute! There's a ferris wheel, and food booths.. OH! OH! CARNIVAL GAMES! That's a MUST," I gawked. Satori snickered at me while saying, "N/N.. you're like a child." I turned around and faced him, "well THIS child likes rides. Let's go!" I squealed, grabbing their hands and pulling them towards a water ride.
-
Time skip after waiting in line for said ride
-
The water ride was a classic log ride, the vehicle was.. well, a log with five seats front to back, one person per seat. There was an extreme drop towards the end of the ride which causes people to get SOAKED. Satori quickly sat at the very front with me following very close behind, trying to catch up. Ushijima walked at a normal pace to the seat behind me, with two strangers following. We pulled down on the bars to be safe and.. not fall out and the workers checked to see if they were all locked correctly. After the confirmation, the ride started. We took off at a calm, slow pace. We immediately entered a tunnel with animal animatronics singing and playing instruments. Satori soon started to sway to the beat with his pointer fingers out, swaying as well.

I started to sway along as well when I made a horrible realization

I started to sway along as well when I made a horrible realization. I gasped loudly, on purpose of course, and shouted, "MY HAIR IS GONNA GET RUINED!!" Satori started to laugh hysterically at me while Ushijima deadpans, "this was your idea." Panicked, I say, "SATORI! LEND ME YOUR HOODIE!" "N/N you should only wear your boyfriend's hoodie~," he teased. I slammed (little over dramatic) my hands on his shoulders and shook him back and forth. "SATORI PLEASE! I WANNA LOOK CUTE ALL DAY! AND TECHNICALLY YOU ARE MY BOY FRIEND. MY BOY SPACE FRIEND. PLEASE!!!" The log starts inclining, meaning that it is getting ready for the drop. Satori continues to laugh as he takes off his hoodie and hands it to me. I urgently put it on, pulling the hood over my head and pulled on the strings to tighten it. The log reaches the top and I yelp, "THANK YOU SATOR- aHHHHH!!!!" "WOOOO-HOOO!!" "..."
*CLICK*
-
Time skip, off of the ride, in the gift shop
-
The three of us stood staring at our picture, soaking wet. There was Satori sitting at the front with his eyes wide open, arms all the way up with the biggest grin ever. Behind him was wittle ol' me, eyes closed, grabbing on tightly to the bar that kept me safe. Behind me was Ushijima, arms crossed and a neutral face. We were all silent before I broke out smiling, "let's buy it!"
*CH-CHING*
We walked out of the gift shop with me putting the picture in my F/C KanKen backpack. "Now that we got that thrilling ride off of our chests, let's go eat," I suggested. "Ok~," agreed Satori. Ushijima nodded. We went to a nearby corn dog stand and each bought one before finding a place to sit, on the curb beside a trash can. We all ate in a comfortable silence before I realize that I was still wearing Satori's hoodie. I put my corn dog which was in a small cardboard tray down by my feet and take off the hoodie. I turn to Satori and hand it to him, "thank you~ I owe ya one! Though I don't know how I'll lend you my clothes since I'm smaller than you." "No problem, wouldn't want you to be wet all day." Speaking of wet, the poor boys were soaked head to toe. The hoodie was shielding me, and since it was really big on me, it also covered my thighs. The only thing wet on me is my face and shoes. "Hey guys, why don't we dry up by going on a free falling ride," I chirped. Satori smirks, "I like the way you think Kageyama." "I don't mind," Ushijima inputs while eating his corn dog. "Yosh~ let's hurry up and finish!" I quickly picked up my corn dog and started devouring it.
-
Time skip to getting in line for the free fall ride
-
Satori, Ushijima, and I were casually chatting and stopped when we heard two males getting off the ride, bickering. "Geez Trashykawa.. you were the one who suggested we went on this ride, you didn't have to cling onto my arm like a wimp," a familiar voice sneered. "How rude Iwa-chan," complained a voice that was incredibly familiar. Said person turned to us and stopped walking. The other male he was walking with stopped as well. 'Trashykawa' turned to us and smirked while glaring, "well well well, if it isn't Ushiwaka-chan, redhead, and.. Y/N-chan?!" He was bewildered. I gulped, "hi Oikawa-senpai.. Iwazumi-senpai.. heh heh.."
-
Author's note
GUESS WHO'S BACK. BACK AGAIN. MO-CHAN'S BACK. TELL A FRIEND. MO-CHAN'S BACK x4
Hey guys!!!!! I guess I'm back after 5-6 months..! How embarrassing ;^) I've missed writing so I'm back and here to stay! Left off on a bit of a cliffhanger but no worries! New chapter will be up hopefully tomorrow. I am motivated to be active again! Although school is starting soon since break is almost over. How was your new years? 2019 treating you well? Anywho, I'm back and I've missed you all! Thank you so much for 800+ reads and 40+ votes! I very much appreciate it! You guys are the reason I decided to fully commit to coming back! Love ya! See you real soon!