Commercial Break

One Year Special
(not related to the plot)
(it isn't in the future)
-
Reader's POV (unedited)
Today, Satori and I are going to go on a date at a dine-in restaurant. I was wearing a cute, baby blue short-sleeved dress that went up to above my knees. I paired it with white sneakers and a white bow in my hair which held up my classic half up half down style. Satori wore a white hoodie with a jean jacket over it with black jeans and white sneakers as well. We both wore our matching couple bracelets on our left wrist which was a purple and white braided friendship bracelet we made together a year ago. Satori and I walked into the restaurant hand in hand and waited to be seated. I nudged Satori, "ne Satori, it's been a while since we've gone on a date right~?" He smirks and wraps his arm around me, bringing me closer to him, "you're right N/N~ we've been so busy with finals so all we could do was study together." I sigh in relief and cuddle closer to him, "I'm so glad that the finals are over.. if I had to take one more I would've gone insane!" As Satori went to speak, a waiter walks up to us, "table for tw- kiddo?" I look up upon hearing the familiar, deep voice. My eyes light up, "a-ah! Hajime! I didn't know you worked here, I expected you to have some outdoor job." He pats my head and chuckles, "this job pays more. Follow me, I'll show you guys to your table." Absentmindedly, I let go of Satori and follow Hajime. Little do I know, Satori is practically fuming at the sight in front of him, but either way, he still trots along. Hajime seats us at a booth. I sit down and Satori sits in front of me with a pout on his face. Hajime gives us our menus, "can I get you guys anything to drink?" I think about it, "hmm, can I get a strawberry lemonade please~." Hajime jots it down, "and your friend?" Satori glares at Hajime, "ah yes her BOYfriend would like an orange soda. Thanks." Hajime looks at Satori weirdly and jots down his order, "alright, I'll be right back with your drinks , in the meantime, you guys can look at the menu." He walks to the next table. Satori crosses his arms and mumbles. I look at him confused, "what's wrong Satori?" He looks at me and then looks away, "oh nothing, I'm fine. Everything's just peachy." I sigh and look through the menu. Once I decide what I'm getting, I look back up at Satori, who's flipping through the pages aggressively. I decide to use his weakness, pet names, and put my hand on top of one of his, "honey~ what's the matter?" His cheeks turn slightly red as he grabs my hand and looks at me, "n-nothing. Don't worry about me," he kisses my hand, "let's just enjoy our date, I've missed you." I blush and smile, "I've missed you too." As we are looking into each other's eyes lovingly, Hajime comes back with our drinks and places them on our coasters, "have you guys chosen what you want to order?" Satori bites his inner cheek and stares at Hajime annoyed. Although I am confused, I look back at Hajime, "may I have the chicken alfredo with a baguette on the side please," I hand Hajime my menu. Hajime writes it down and looks at Satori, "alright boyfriend, what do you want." Satori's face turns into an annoyed look, "bacon cheese burger with fries," he shoves the menu into Hajime's hands, "thanks." Hajime quickly writes it down and yanks the menu out of his hands, "I'll be back with your orders soon." He walks away staring at Satori. Satori just glared back, clearly annoyed. I look over at Satori worryingly, "babe just relax, he's just doing his job," I grab both of his hands this time and stroke them with my thumbs. He scoffs, "if you call him flirting with you, the customer, 'doing his job,' then you clearly don't know how waiters are supposed to act." I frown, "he wasn't flirting with me, he was just being nice. And besides, if he were to be flirting with me, I'd ignore it because you're the only one for me.. I love you Satori, please trust me." Satori blushes and kisses both of my hands repeatedly before looking back at me with lust filled eyes, "ahh.. you got me. I love you too.. you just always know what to say right~," I blush looking back at him with the same look, "right."
-
Extra: Satori looks at me and smirks, "ne N/N.." I look at him confused, "yes?" He smiles proudly, "maybe 'right,' will be our always!" I sweat drop, "you know the male dies, right?"
-
Extra #2: Once we arrive at Satori's place, he slams me against the wall and smirks, looking down at me, "ya know.. you deserve to be punished for making me jealous." I gasp and look up at him, "AWWW BABY, YOU WERE JEALOUS?" Satori sighs and leaves one hand on the wall and the other covers his blushing face, "N/N I'm trying to act cool."
-
HAPPY ONE YEAR GUYSSSSS for our one year of posting the first chapter, I made a Jealous!Satori x Reader oneshot. I hope you enjoyed it! Wow.. one year already? It seems like yesterday I couldn't fall asleep because I got an idea of a fanfic and stayed up till 5 am jotting down my ideas and published my first chapter. I wouldn't have stayed here for so long if it weren't so you guys. Thank you guys SO SO much for 16k reads and 445 votes! Also thank you for #1 in KageyamaTobio, #2 in SiblingRivalry, #311 in Anime (top 500!), #5 in TwinSister, #3 in Kageyama, and #14 in Haikyuu!! I never thought that I'd get such high rankings in the hashtags, and it's all thanks to you guys. Thank you so much for sticking with me even when I took a long hiatus. I love you all so much and no words can explain how grateful I am. See you all in the next chapter! Mo-chan..... OUT!!!!!!