Chapter 11: Meeting Some Crows

Y/N's POV (unedited)
_ _ _ _ _ _
It has been approximately two weeks since I hung out with Satori and Ushijima. It was now Friday and our team was getting better by the day. We learned new techniques every other day and plotted new strategies as well. Satori usually walks me home, but Tobio mentioned having some friends sleepover for the weekend, I wouldn't want it to be awkward by having another Shiratorizawa student over, so I walked alone. Butterflies grew in my stomach as I approached the front door. I took a deep breath and unlocked it with my keys. "I'm home~." I took off my shoes and entered the house. The downstairs was empty but there was a ruckus going on upstairs. I walked up the stairs, into my room, and dropped off my bags. I sighed. I should probably go greet them. Too lazy to change out of my uniform, I walk over to Tobio's room. The door was slightly open but I still knock. Well.. even though I knocked I still opened the door. "Tobio I'm home.. oh." The sight was.. interesting to say the least. They were all seated on the floor in front of Tobio's TV with game controllers in their hands. A small boy with orange hair was laying down in front of everyone and was trying to cover Tobio's eyes with his foot and covering a blonde, taller boy with his elbow. The fourth male had freckles and was seated next to the annoyed blonde boy but looked quite concerned for said boy. Tobio pauses the game which obviously annoys the orange haired shrimp. "O-OI KAGEYAMA WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH!" "SHUT UP DUMBASS!" Tobio turns to me, "welcome back Y/N. How was school?" Everyone was now staring at me. The shrimp and the freckled boy were both blushing while Tobio and the blonde male were staring at me blankly. I smiled, "it was good, aced all the tests I had today and our practice went well. How about you?" He nods his head, "same here. Minus the tests part." The blonde boy smirks and side glances at Tobio, "ehh? The king can't get good grades? I'm honestly not surprised." "S-shut up Tsukishima! And don't call me that." I just smirked and crossed my arms, "oh trust me, it's fine, Tsukishima-kun was it? I took all the smarts." Tobio blushes in embarrassment and before he can retort I say, "I'm Kageyama Y/N, I'm Tobio's twin sister but I don't go to Karasuno. Nice to meet you all!" They all nod. Tsukishima speaks up, "I'm Tsukishima Kei. Since those two dorks are too shocked to speak I'll introduce you to them. The short one is Hinata Shouyo and the one next to me is Yamaguchi Tadashi." I smile, "glad to know that Tobio has friends~." "O-Oi.. don't talk bad about your big brother." I glare at him, "you're only older than me by three minutes." "Those three minutes count." We were now having a glare off. I sighed and looked at the other boys, "would you guys like something to drink or eat? I'm sure Tobio hasn't treated you guys to something." "Stop talking down about me!" "Huh? My dear older brother can't handle criticism, no, not criticism, the truth? How childish! You know Tobio, honesty is the best policy!" "H-hey n-no need to argue. Though you were right about him not treating us, we're waiting for it to get late to order pizza," Yamaguchi stutters. I look at him and smile, "I see, and don't worry about us, I just love to tease him and press all of his buttons!" "YOU BRAT!" Suddenly a pillow hits my face and my eyes widen in shock. "TOBIO YOU CAN'T DO THAT I'M YOUR LITTLE SISTER! A.K.A A GIRL! I AM FRAGILE! YOU MUST RESPECT ME!" I tackle him, though I am in a skirt due to still wearing my school uniform, and get behind him and but him in a chokehold. I mess up his hair while he's trying to get me off. "G-GET OFF! WE HAVE GUEST OVER REMEMBER!" I pout and let go of him, "ehh? You're so weak, using your friends as an excuse. Hmph! I'm out of here, bye boys~." I wave flirtatiously and skip out to my room. Teasing Tobio is so fun~.
-
Tobio's POV
_ _ _ _ _ _
I sigh and turn to Hinata. "Listen. Just because you saw her treat me like that doesn't mean you get to, got it?" Hinata had his dumb thinking face on and looked at me, "Neh-neh, Kageyama, doesn't your sister go to to a powerhouse school..?" I nod, "she does." "Doesn't that mean she's our rival? You guys are enemies now, doesn't that make you sad? Does she try to get secret intel on us! Do YOU ask for secret intel from HER team?" I glare at all the questions. "She's still my sister. I care about her. And the only questions she asks about regarding our team is whether the practice went well." "The all mighty king cares about someone? Something so unheard of." "Good one Tsukki" "Shut up Yamaguchi." "Sorry Tsukki!"
-
Author's note
Heh heh... um.. hey guyssss. I may or not of lied to you all,,,, again,,,,,,, I had writer's block again. ;( There's going to be a lot of time skips because I really want to write about the match with Shiratorizawa and Karasuno but I want to take it slow with the reader x love interest that I am not revealing yet ;) I also want to elaborate the relationship the reader has with Tobio! And the insecurities/worries the reader has with knowing that she may not be able to be as close with Tobio as she used to because they are now "rivals."