Chapter 8: Hang Out Squad

Y/N's POV (Edited)
——————
Time skip to Saturday!
-
BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BE- sLAM
I slammed my alarm clock to stop the ringing. Groaning, I sat up on my bed and read the clock. 8:00 am. I smiled. Today is the day I hangout with my friends! I stood up and stretched. I then walked to my phone and unplugged it from its charger. After turning my phone on, I went to the messenger app. I clicked Satori's number and started texting, "good morning Satori ♥ can't wait for today! ♥ Here's my address, *link* see you in an hour~!' Putting my phone down on my bed, I walked to my closet and opened the door. Hmm.. what to wear, what to wear.. considering we were going to be outside for the majority of the day, I should wear something light. Finally deciding what to wear, I took out a plain white, oversized t-shirt and some dark blue jean shorts. Grabbing some undergarments from my drawer, I then went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After drying myself off, I put on my outfit. My shirt was tucked in my shorts in a lousy manner to make it look trendy. I rolled up my sleeves a little and brushed my teeth. I dried my hair with a blow dryer and brushed it down. Turning off the blow dryer, I put my H/C hair in a half up half down style. My usual do. Walking out of the bathroom, I went back into my room. I grabbed some white, no show socks and quickly put them on before grabbing my phone to check for any notifications. I smiled, pressing the new text from Satori. 'Good morning N/N~ Did you sleep well? I'll see you soon ♥' I texted back, 'I did sleep well! Thanks for asking ♥.' I grabbed my pre-packed F/C KanKen backpack and put it on. I head downstairs with everything and sit on the couch with a glass a water to kill some time before Satori came. It was 8:50 am, 10 more minutes.
-
Time skip, 10 uneventful minutes later
-
DING DONG
I smiled and rushed to the door, "Coming!" I quickly put on my white slip on vans and unlocked the door, then opening it. Looking up at the familiar redhead, I smiled. "Hi." "Yo~, you ready?" "Yup~. I'm off!" I said to no one in particular. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I looked back up at Satori and took in his outfit. He had on a white hoodie, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers. I smiled, once again, "we're matching." He looked down at my outfit and chuckled, "guess we are~." "When we get to the cafe, let's ask Ushijima-senpai to take a picture of us two! It's funny how we matched coincidentally." He smiled at my suggestion, "sure thing~."
After a 15 minute walk of small talk, we've finally arrived at the cafe. Satori held the door open for me and I walked inside. Almost immediately, I saw Ushijima sitting at a booth, sipping coffee. Satori waltz his way to said booth and smirked, "HEY WAKATOSHI-KUN! Missed us?" He shouted in an attempt to scare said male. Realizing his failed attempt, he sulked as he sat in the booth across from Ushijima. I sat beside Satori and smiled at Ushijima. "Hello Senpai! I hope you didn't have to wait long." "It's fine. I got here five minutes ago," he responded. Satori and I looked at the menu and called a waitress over. "Hello! Welcome to Morning Cafe! May I take your guys' order?" The waitress asked politely. I smiled, "hi! May I have a small, iced caramel macchiato and a butter croissant?" (sorry if you don't like said items.) The waitress jotted it down in her notepad, "of course! And for you sir?" "A small iced americano and a chocolate croissant please." The waitress also jotted that down, "right away! I'll be back in three minutes." The waitress then scurried off and left the three of us in an awkward silence. "H-hey Ushijima-senpai," I stuttered, "Satori and I matched coincidentally! Crazy huh?" Ushijima looked up from his coffee and eyed you both. "I see." "Yo Wakatoshi-kun~ once we get our coffees, can you take N/N and I's picture? Maybe a selfie of all three of us too~!" I nodded furiously liking the last idea. "Sure." I smiled. Didn't think that Ushijima would agree to taking a picture, none of the less, a selfie with us. The waitress soon came back and gave us our coffees and croissants. Satori handed Ushijima his phone, "yay~ picture time!" Since I was sitting to Satori's left side, he put his left arm around my neck and used his right hand for a peace sign. I put right arm around his back and used my left hand for a peace sign as well. The two of us leaned our heads towards each other and smiled. "Cheese~" we said in unison. CLICK. We went back to our previous position while Satori took back his phone. He smiled, "look how cute we are~ like a couple." I blushed at his comment and smiled too. "Send it to me~!" "Of course! Thanks Wakatoshi-kun." Ushijima hummed in response, trying to finish his coffee. Satori and I began to dig in and we all ate in silence. After this, the amusement park.
-
Author's note
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry for the 5 day time skip, I didn't know what to write about for those five days! Stay tuned for the next chapter!
-
Update: I saw some spelling errors and corrected them.. hehe. There was also something Tendo said that was sorta out of character and I fixed that too. I am currently writing the next chapter! Stay tuned!