Chapter #1

It was stupid yeah I know... I didn't know how bad it would hit me. My name is (Y/N). I'm a pretty popular gamer on youtube. One of my youtube gamer friends Josh sent me a link of a game I should download through skype. It seemed pretty strange. It didn't even have anything about it on google... Strange... I talked about it with him over skype. 

        "You know this game was on the game rates highest rating game of 2014?" He told me. 

        "Really?" I asked. "If anything it looks like it'll give me viruses." Maytrix says. She's one of my other youtube friends. "What do you think (Y/N)?" 

        "Yeah... It looks like it would." I say. "Look if it makes you feel better Josh... I'll play it." I said. "But seriously... where did you find this game...? It's not even on google! Everything is on google..." 

        "Look just play the damn game!" He says.

        "I can't play it though!" I faced palmed when I remembered. "I'm going to PAX this weekend! And then after that I'm going to a meet and great party at one of the Hotels there! I'll play it when I get back!" 

        "Take it with you. Just play the game! I swear... It'll be awesome!" 

        "What's the title of this game?' I asked. 

        "(Y/N), just play the game." Josh sighed. "It's called.... "Sinking Ships... Oh just play the game!" 

        "FINE I'LL PLAY THE GAME!" I shouted after he kept bothering me about it. It couldn't be that bad... could it? "Wait... Maytrix, you're coming with me to PAX right?" 

        "Yeah! I'd never miss it for the world! I mean come on! It's PAX 2015! And a meet and great!" She smiled through her face cam. "I'm so excited! I'm already packed! What about you (Y/N)?" 

        "Not even packed..." I shrugged. "I'm downloading the game on my laptop now by the way Josh..." 

        "Wait.... YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO PAX!?!? Oh my god so am I? Are you guys also going to VidCon this year? And MineCon?" 

        "Yes and yes." Maytrix says. "It was all (Y/N)s' idea!" 

        "Yeah but you were the one who agreed to come with me so I wouldn't feel awkward riding on the plane." I unplug my headphones and blast the volume up so I can hear them while I'm packing my clothes for PAX tomorrow. "Guys I think we better get some sleep since you know.... Our flights to PAX are tomorrow...." I say. 

        "Good idea! Good night guys!" Josh shouts. "See ya at PAX! I'll finally see what the heck you guys look like." He says. We never have face cam for our videos. Maytrix and I collab on alot of vids, but that's just because we're practically roommates. We live in the same state... But we're meeting up at the airport at 9 o'clock sharp tomorrow to catch our flights... hope we don't miss it! 

        I look over at my laptop.... "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE" well... good. Hope it doesn't give me viruses.